The Dimensional Gap

"I'll go see Valia. Now." Issei states. Everyone looks at Issei with surprised expressions.

"I understand how you feel, Issei. But, that's impossible." Rossweisse says.

"Why? Because she's in the Khaos Brigade?" Issei questions. "You don't think I know that? But if it's our only option, then what're we waiting for?"

Rias stands next to him. "Issei's right. I refuse to stand by and wait for Esdeath to make her move against us with Kyo in play."

"Our very way of life is under constant siege by those terrorists in the Khaos Brigade." Sirzechs sighs. "The Underworld was attacked again yesterday. The casualties from this most recent assault are still being tallied. Families and friends from every corner of the realm are left grieving for the departed tonight. We can't associate ourselves with such filth. Collusion with Khaos Brigade to save the Devil King's sister's beloved? The people would stand against me."

"If the people heard about our collaboration with Valia Lucifer, in no time at all, the people would riot and who knows what else could happen?" Ajuka points out. "This decision could affect the stability of the Underworld."

"Then I shall go."

Everyone turns and sees Erakhan standing in the doorway in his human form.

"Who are you?" Azazel asks.

Anaria shakily walks to him in disbelief. She places her hand on his cheek. "E-Erakhan?" Everyone's eyes widen in shock.

Erakhan holds her hand against his face. "It's me...my love." Anaria cries as she hugs her husband, happy to see him again.

Sirzechs and Ajuka bowed, seeing the Dragon of Darkness stand before them. "Lord Erakhan."

Erakhan departs from hugging his wife and stood in front of the holograms. "Devil King Sirzechs. Lord Beelzebub. I apologize for startling you all. It's been a while since I've been in human form once again."

Rias kneels to him. "Lord Erakhan...it's an honor."

Erakhan smiles. "Please stand, my dear. All of you, stand. I did not come to be worshipped. I came to rescue my son."

Rias then realizes something. "Lord Erakhan, you were inside Kyo's Sacred Gear. How did you separate yourself from it?"

"When I sensed something off about the Rias that came and spoke to Kyo, I felt a type of surge inside her. One that didn't resemble you, young one." Erakhan explains. "I was hoping the time would never come when I would have to separate myself from Kyo, but now that Esdeath has returned...there's no doubt in my mind that she plans to use the Dreadnought Overdrive."

"The what?" Asia questions.

Erakhan exhales. "It is a forbidden form that I hoped Kyo would never come to use. This form is more deadly and destructive than you can possibly imagine. The Dreadnought Overdrive is FAR more powerful than that of the Juggernaut Drive. This form can bend time and space and sucks it all into energy. Once at full power...Kyo could wipe out all life on a massive universal scale. Nothing in any realm, planet, or plain of existence would survive."

"So then what are we waiting for?!" Issei snaps. "Teleport us there and let's stop Esdeath!"

"Infinite my powers are, but being able to sift between dimensions is out of my depth." Erakhan sighs. "The first time I did it, I was lucky it didn't cost me my life. And if I did it again it would most assuredly do so. I shall need the assistance of the Apocalypse Sisters and the White Dragon Empress."