Gremory Family

"HOLY SCHNIKES!" Kyo shouts as he and the rest of the ORC look at the size of the Gremory mansion. 

"Wow! This place is enormous!" Xenovia adds

"This is where your family lives?" Asia asks Rias.

Rias nods as Grayfia then comes out and bows to them. "Welcome home, my lady. We have been awaiting your return. You may follow me inside."

The ORC follows Grayfia as they walk down a large hallway with maids and butlers along the side bowing to them.

"Well, I'm not feeling extremely uncomfortable at all." Kyo says sarcastically.

"Oh, no." Issei agrees. "The dozens of butlers and maids didn't give you that feeling, did they?"

Then a little boy with hair as red as Rias's came running down the hall, hugging Rias. "Rias! You're finally home!"

 "Rias! You're finally home!"

"I've missed you, Millicas." Rias says hugging back. "My, you've grown since the last time I saw you."

Kyo cocks a brow. "Who's this kid? Your brother?"

Rias shakes her head. "Not exactly. Millicas is the son of my older brother, Zechs."

"So, that would make him your nephew." Asia says.

"Now, Millicas. Be a good boy and say hello." Rias tells her nephew.

"Okay." Millicas lets go of Rias and stands in front of the group. "My name is Millicas Gremory. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"So cute!" Asia smiles.

"Devilish looks and good manners. Talk about Prince Charming." Xenovia says.

"Oh, for the love of God." Erakhan says in Kyo's mind.

~Oh, shut up old man!~ Kyo snaps.

Millicas then see Kyo and immediately dashes at him. "OHMYGOD! YOU'REKYONAJASAKI! THEBLACKDRAGONEMPEROR! I'VESEENALLYOURFIGHTSAND-" Millicas gasps at seeing Charn. "IS THIS CHARN?! HE'S HUGE!"

Kyo and Charn look at each other before chuckling. "Thanks, kid."

"Wait, if this is Sirzechs's kid, just who in the hell did he knock up?" Issei ponders before Kyo slaps his head. "OW!"