Esdeath's Return

"By the time the sun falls on the next day, you will have no choice but to submit to me

"By the time the sun falls on the next day, you will have no choice but to submit to me. You will forever be mine and mine alone. You will be the very thing my beloved wanted from the beginning. Kyo Najasaki....you will be MY Ragnarok! And you will destroy anything and everything that lives, breathes, and speaks. I will make you the perfect weapon of chaos, and once everything in my way is extinguished...you will know peace." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Kyo stretches and falls next to Rias on the couch. "Man, does it feel good to be home." 

Rias leans next to him. "I told the school we would be spending the next few days at a practice match. So our absence has been excused. I'll just let them know our return flight was delayed due to weather or something." 

Kyo chuckles. "Ever Miss Explanatory, aren't you?" 

"What kind of Occult Club even has practice matches?" Irina asks. "The entire excuse was predicated on a lie." 

"There are other problems besides that." Xenovia looks behind the couch and they all see Rossweisse sitting there, crying. 

"It's no fair

"It's no fair." Rossweisse sobs. "How can Lord Odin be so cruel? I stupidly thought he returned to take me back home and instead he sends me into battle. I did it, no complaints! And when it was all over and done with, he's gone back to Valhalla and left boring, old, Rossweisse behind!" 

Irina walks behind the couch and comforts her. "He probably had a load of admin to wade through after such a mega conflict. I'm sure he'll-" 

"You. Don't. Get. It!" Rossweisse drops her head. "I was his bodyguard for this mission and now he's returned to Asgard without me there to escort him! Then I'll be the 'Dizzy Valkyrie' who wasn't up to the task of being the Allfather's bodyguard! They're gonna demote me for sure! This is a court-martial downside!" 

"I felt terrible when I saw Odin leaving Rossweisse behind in the Underworld." Rias states. "I had no choice but to bring her home." 

Kyo hugs her close. "Hey, you did what I would've done. Helped someone in need. It's one of the numerous things I love about you. Speaking of: I forgot to give you something. Meant to give you this before we left to fight Astaroth."