Gasper

The ORC approaches the taped room that Rias had blocked off. 

"This is where the other bishop is?" Asia asks. 

"Last night, my brother insisted that the bishop be released and allowed to leave this area." Rias explains. "I'm not sure why, but the bishop refused the offer." 

"So in other words, he's not much of an outside kind of devil." Kyo concedes. 

Akeno nods. "Such a shame really, considering the child used to be the largest earner we had." 

"No way!" Issei says shocked. "You can't be serious." 

"With special contracts." Kiba adds. "The bishop used a computer to make them." 

"Which means the power this bishop had must've been extremely dangerous if it needed to be locked away." Xenovia says. 

Rias raises her hand and makes a glyph that makes the lock and tape disappear. "Alright, let's see how this goes." Rias grips the door handle and opens it for ear-piercing screaming to be heard. 

"What the hell?" Issei says covering his ears. 

"Ow." Kyo says removing his fingers from his ears. 

"Hello." Rias smiles. "I'm glad to see you're looking well." 

"I don't understand what's going on!" A child-like voice says. 

"The seal has been broken. So you're free to come home with us now." Rias explains calmly. Akeno walks over to a coffin and pulls the lid off to reveal a blonde child. 

"No! I don't ever wanna leave here! The outside is too scary!" The child cries

"What?" Issei says. "She's just a little girl. And look, she looks a lot like Asia. Does that mean all bishops have to be pretty blondes or something?" 

Kyo chuckles and covers his eyes. "Dude, you need to see an eye doctor. Cause that's clearly a boy." 

"Wait, what?!" 

"I realize he may look like a girl, but he is most definitely a little boy." Rias states. 

Akeno giggles. "As you've noticed, he does like to dress up like a girl though." 

Rias then hugs the boy. "Everyone, say hello to Gasper Vladi, the other bishop in my household. He's a first year student here, and before I had the pleasure of making him a devil, this little guy was actually half human and half vampire." 

"What, he's a real vampire?" Asia says. 

Issei drops his jaw. "As in a blood sucker? You're kidding!" 

"Dude, with all the things we've seen regarding the Underworld, is it really all that surprising that vampires would exist too?" Kyo says. 

Issei exhales. "Good point."