Special: Prom

~Oh, man. What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?~ Kyo panics in his mind as he paces back and forth in his room. 

Charn yawns and rolls his eyes. "What are you freaking out over? I'm trying to nap here." 

"You know it's moments like this that really make me regret giving you the ability to talk." Kyo huffs. "But if you must know, the Kuoh Academy Prom is coming up, and I don't know what I'm gonna do! Sona came to me a couple days ago and..." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

(FLASHBACK) 

Kyo sitting outside the club and looks to see Sona and Tsubaki teleport in front of him. "Hi ladies." 

"Kyo. You know the Academy Prom is coming up soon, correct?" Sona asks. 

"Yeah, already asked Rias, Akeno, and Xenovia to be my dates." 

Tsubaki then says, "Well we've been informed that you know how to play the guitar and a number of other instruments. And we wondering if you could be able to play music for the slow songs." 

Kyo widens his eyes. "Uh, we'll see I don't-" 

"Great." Sona interrupts. "Thank you so much, Kyo. You're doing the Council a great favor for this!" 

Sona and Tsubaki then teleport away. 

(FLASHBACK OVER) 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"So you're freaking out because you scared of playing on stage?" Charn concedes. 

"Basically." Kyo says. "I mean I always play alone or for Rias and the others but never in front of an entire room of people expecting me to be good!" 

"Will you quit worrying? You fought three female dragons at once, I think you can handle playing guitar for a bunch of people." Charn states. 

"Easy for you to say." Kyo sneers. "You don't have hands to play anything!" 

"Kyo, you'll be fine." Erakhan assures him. "You have nothing to worry about." 

Kyo snaps his fingers. "I got it! I know what songs to do! But I'm gonna need some help." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Kyo was outside the school waiting for his dates. Issei, Asia, Koneko, Kiba, and the Student Council were already inside enjoying themselves. 

He straightened his suit and looked down at his attire. 

~IDIOT!~ Kyo thinks

~IDIOT!~ Kyo thinks. ~I just had to go all out!~ 

"Oh, Kyo?" Kyo turns and immediately slaps his hand over his nose to keep the blood from splurting out.