Kokabiel

Sona and her peerage all stand with their hands out as a giant shield gets covered over the school. 

"We've put a protective barrier around the entire school. If nothing drastic happens, it should keep everything inside it from getting damaged." Sona says. 

Rias smiles. "Thank you Sona. This means so much." 

"Understand that this will only work if conditions remain the same." 

"Got it." Rias nods. Tsubaki then appears. 

"Tsubaki. How's Irina?" Sona asks. 

"Her condition isn't life threatening anymore. You can thank Kyo for that." Tsubaki says gesturing to Kyo. 

"It's what I do." Kyo states. "I hope Xenovia or Kiba will show up." 

"Have you heard from Kiba?" Saji asks. 

"No, but I've got a feeling he won't miss out on this." Kyo says crossing his arms. 

"I'll keep the barrier Up an de keep the school from collapsing. As much as I'd like to avoid it." Sona declares. 

"I'm not going to let that happen." Rias says. 

"Rias, it's not too late. You can still try to contact your brother." Sona suggests.

"You know what I don't see?" Rias asks. "You trying to contact your big sister." 

"With good reason too. Sirzechs loves you. He'd want to assist us. There's no doubt he'd come here as soon as you called him." 

"There's no need." Akeno says walking up. "I've already contacted Sirzechs." 

"How could you do that without asking me first?" Rias demands irritated. 

"Look Rias, I understand that you don't to bother your brother unless you absolutely must. Our enemy is a Leader-Class Fallen Angel. He's not someone you can take on your own. I think that qualifies this as a must." Akeno explains. 

Rias looks at Kyo. "Kyo?" 

"She makes a good point." Kyo shrugs. 

"(Sigh) Fine." Rias sighs, defeated. 

Akeno smiles. "I thank you for your consideration, President. Sirzechs is on his way. I believe his forces should arrive here in just about an hour." 

"Good grief, girl." Rias shakes her head. "I cannot win against you, can I? Should be a fun hour." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

The ORC walks to the other end of the school grounds as Rias explains her plan. 

"Issei. I need you to be on support this time." Rias orders. "I want you to use your power to transfer to the rest of us to increase our strength." 

"No problem! I'm all over it!" Issei grins confidently. 

"In the meantime, I think we can stall until Issei can transfer his power to us." Rias says looking to Koneko, Akeno, and Kyo. 

"Yeah, I bet we can manage that." Akeno agrees. 

Koneko nods. "Absolutely." 

"Hell yeah! I've got a couple of trump cards that I've been saving for a fight like this!" Kyo chuckles. 

"Trump cards?" Issei questions. 

"Just trust me. They'll come in handy when the time comes." Kyo assures him. 

Rias then adds, "Let's concentrate on being the offensive for this battle. We have to get to the school and prevent Kokabiel from releasing his power, whatever that may be. Unlike the fight with Riser, our lives will be at risk this time."