This Ends Now!

(JUST A HEADS UP: THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE EXTREMELY SHOCKING AND EMOTIONAL! SO DON'T HATE ME OR DISS ME CAUSE I FEEL THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I HAD TO DO!) 

~All I wanted was to heal him.~ Rias thinks to herself. ~To show him that his new family will always love and help him whenever he needed support or someone to lean on. To help him forget and look to the future, but I guess you can never outrun your past. No matter how far you get.~ 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!" Kyo and Erakhan butted heads, causing a tremendous explosion. 

Rias flies over head. "Kyo! Please don't let Esdeath win! Fight it!"

Kyo ignores her as then roars and sends a large beam at Erakhan, making him block the attack with his wings. 

"I know that you're in there! I know you're doing everything you can to break free! Please come back!" Rias continues. "You've never let anything stand in your way whenever it came to protecting us or just stopping someone from doing the wrong thing!"

Rias then opens her palms. "DEATH DRAGON CHAOS BLAST!" Rias sends a blast that hits Kyo in the head, not doing much damage but getting his attention. 

Rias narrowly avoids Kyo's jaws as he snaps at her, trying to eat her. Erakhan then uses this distraction to charge in and ram Kyo away from Rias. 

Kyo growls and opens his chest, summoning in an extreme amount of energy. 

"Erakhan, what's he doing?!" Rias cries

"It's as I said before, he's summoning in energy from different dimensions! If we don't stop him he'll destroy everything!" Erakhan states. 

Rias then flies straight towards Kyo's head. "KYO! LISTEN TO ME! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL EVERYTHING IN ANY EXISTENCE! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR FATHER? DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR MOTHER? YOUR FRIENDS? .....Don't you care about me?"

Kyo then freezes and looks at Rias with narrowed eyes. 

"You are not a monster! You are not a tortured boy! You're not even a dragon! You're the man I fell in love with! The man who has done nothing but protect me and the others from everything that's come our way! So please, Kyo Najasaki...I beg of you not as your master but as the woman you love, come back to me!" 

Kyo roars, blowing her away. Rias screams as she was sent flying, only to be caught by Erakhan in his giant paw. 

"It's no use." Erakhan sighs. "His mind is too clouded by Esdeath's control. There's only one way I can save him." 

Rias looks up at him. "How?"

Erakhan looks down at her. "Rias Gremory. Swear to me that you will never leave my son alone. You will never make him feel unappreciated or unwanted or unloved. Swear to me you will make him feel like the most special boy in the entire universe."