Dragon Opponents Arrive

Kyo and Kokabiel begin to clash around the sky in black and yellow streaks of light. 

"Come now! Surely this can't be the almighty Death Dragon has to offer? I'm disappointed

"Come now! Surely this can't be the almighty Death Dragon has to offer? I'm disappointed." Kokabiel admits catching Kyo's fist. 

"Trust me pal, surprising others is just what I do." Kyo says smirking underneath his helmet before kicking him back. 

Kyo brought his fists together and charged managing to land several blows to Kokabiel. 

Kokabiel laughs as he wipes his mouth

Kokabiel laughs as he wipes his mouth. "Now there's the power I seek! Come boy! Show me how much of a monster you are!" 

Kyo growls and yells as he rushes at Kokabiel before the Fallen Angel avoids his attack and kicks him down into the dirt and shattering his helmet. 

"KYO!" Rias shouts as she and Issei run to him. "Are you okay?" 

Issei turns him over. "Come on man. Don't give up!" 

Rias looks up and sees Akeno flying towards Kokabiel. "NO! AKENO!" 

"Now bring out THUNDER!" Akeno says sending a blast of lightning at Kokabiel. The General blocks the attack with his wings. 

Kokabiel smiles. "Could it be she who possesses the power of Baraqiel is trying to fight?" 

"Don't speak his name!" Akeno sneers. "I AM NOTHING LIKE THAT CREATURE!" 

"Who the hell is he talking about?" Kyo asks. 

"One of the Fallen Angel Leaders." Xenovia explains. "He can use lightning and thunder, so basically Akeno's power." 

"That's a strange coincidence." Issei says. 

Kokabiel laughs as Akeno stops and begins to pant. "Oh dear, say it isn't so! Why choose so far as to be a devil? What an amusing house, Rias! The Black and Red Dragon Emperors, a ruined sword project subject, and Baraqiel's daughter!" 

Kyo dropped his jaw in shock. ~Akeno's the daughter of a Fallen Angel?~ 

"How terribly amusing." Kokabiel continues. "A propensity for inferior products must run in the family."