Open House

Kyo just stood unphased from the fact that Valia, now known to be the Vanishing Dragon, was practically next to his ear and could feel her breath. 

Valia leaned back and chuckled at his serious face. "I have to say, out of armor you look very intimidating. Must be why the girls at this school go crazy for you." Valia then reaches to touch his face but Kyo grabs her wrist. 

"Cut the bullcrap and tell me what you're doing here?" Kyo demands. Two swords then cross at Valia's throat. 

"Don't you think this joke has gone on long enough?" Kiba says. 

"It wouldn't be smart to allow you to start a fight with Black Dragon Emperor here, now would it?" Xenovia adds. 

Issei and Asia walk up. "Uh, what's going dude?" Issei asks. 

"Hello, Red Dragon Emperor. I must say, from what I saw of your power on the battlefield, it's still...incomplete." Valia states. 

Issei widens his eyes. "Who the hell is she?!" 

"She's the Vanishing Dragon." Kyo tells him. 

Valia glances at Kiba and Xenovia. "Is this really the best move? If all of you still fighting couldn't bring Kokabiel down, you'll never beat me. But don't take my word for it, keep going if you feel like causing a scene." 

Kiba and Xenovia look to Kyo who nods for them to lower their swords. The Knights do so and stand by Kyo. 

Valia then rests her chin on Kyo's shoulder. "From the stories I've heard about Kyo, you're quite the devil. Taking down Riser and his peerage, defeating stray devils with just the wave of your hand, and I must admit you did quite a bit of damage to Kokabiel before I arrived." 

"You have a point to make?" Kyo asks, not moving. 

"I do. I really think you should reconsider your position with the Gremory Clan. Someone like you deserves to be treated like a king. Wouldn't you agree, Rias?" 

Kyo turns and sees Rias with Akeno and Koneko. 

"I don't need your advice." Rias says walking up next to Kyo. Valia removes her chin from Kyo's shoulder as Rias then continues, "Mind telling me what this is all about? If you've come here on behalf of the fallen angels, I can assure you it's a huge waste of time." 

"Ha! I merely came to see what our Black Dragon Emperor looks like. And I must say, I'm not disappointed." Valia says eyeing Kyo. "Also, from the stories that have been told about Erakhan, most who have any involvement with him or the Heavenly Sky Dragons, have never had the best of luck. Until we meet again, Kyo Najasaki." 

The ORC watches Valia walk past and leave. Valia turns and adds, "One more thing, the Apocalypse Sisters' hosts are very much looking forward to meeting you out of armor when the summit happens." Valia then leaves without another word. 

Rias looks at Kyo to see his arm shaking and holds his hand. Kyo grips it tightly, making sure that this was in fact, real. 

~Something bad is coming. One way or another it won't succeed, not on my watch.~ Kyo says in his mind. 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Kyo and Charn walk down the path of the school. "I can't stop thinking about who the Apocalypse Sisters could be. And why would they be so anxious to meet me." 

"Doubt it has to do with Erakhan and your Balance Breaker forms." Charn input. 

"Yeah, but what other reason would they have to see me? Me of all people!" Kyo says.