Saving Asia

The ORC makes its way into the temple where they then see a group of hooded devils standing in their way. 

Diodora then appears behind them

Diodora then appears behind them. "I had a feeling you'd follow me. That's why I put together this little welcoming party." 

"Piss off!" Issei growls. 

Ignoring him, Diodora continues, "Now, it's time to play our game." 

"Are you serious?" Akeno questions. 

"Unfortunately, today's Rating Game has been cancelled." Rias states. "Of course, you already knew that." 

"So we'll play MY game instead." Diodora smiles. "Should you refuse to play or lose, Asia will become mine." 

Kyo summons his Corrosion Armor. "It's like I said before: you're no different then the rest of the scum we've slain. A pretentious and high-mighty being that thinks titles and bloodlines help anything. But they don't. They just bring shame and disgust towards you and the rest of your filthy followers! So we will gladly fight. And as I said before, Astaroth, you will get no mercy from me or my brother." 

"You will fight two separate battles simultaneously." Diodora states. "On the right path, two rooks and eight pawns await. The battle on the left will be against queen and bishops. You can split your forces anyway you see fit." 

"Kyo, Issei, Koneko, Xenovia, and Gasper, take out his forces on the right." Rias orders. 

Gasper looks at her, scared. "Ten of them against five of us?" 

"Don't forget that Kyo and Issei both absorbed four pawn pieces." Kiba reminds him. "So as far as power's concerned, we have a slight advantage." 

Diodora smiles. "Then let the game begin." 

The ORC splits and takes their designated targets on both sides of the arena. Kyo leads his group where they then see their opponents. 

"Oh, by the way, all of my pawns have been promoted to queen. I like to hedge my bets." Diodora says over a speaker. 

"I knew you weren't one to fight fair!" Rias says as she, Akeno, and Kiba appear in their arena. They then see Diodora's queen and bishops. 

"Just a queen and two bishops?" Akeno questions. "They must have a lot of confidence in themselves." 

Rias taps her comm. "Xenovia, I need you to keep those rooks busy." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

 Xenovia needs her king's command and summons Durandal. "Fine. I was made for fights like this." 

"Koneko, I need you to work crowd control on those pawns." Rias continues directing. Koneko cracks her knuckles in response. "Issei starting boosting your strength and be ready to transfer it to yourself or Kyo. Kyo, give Gasper a quick taste of your blood."