Juggernaut Drive

Everyone stared in shock that Kyo was completely gone. Issei most of all. "This can't be real...." 

"Kyo..." Xenovia breathed in disbelief. 

Gasper looked around. "Where is he?!" 

"What happened?" Koneko asks. A green magic circle appeared above them and a man with brown hair appeared. 

"I thank the Black Dragon Emperor for disposing of Diodora for me

"I thank the Black Dragon Emperor for disposing of Diodora for me." The man says. "However, it is also good to know that he won't be here to stop me." 

"Who are you?" Rias demands. 

"Dear little sister of the despicable and fake Devil King, who I am is the one and true descendant of the great devil Beelzebub. I am Shalba Beelzebub." The man states.

Rias then began to glow in her red aura. 

"You will pay for killing the only man I've ever loved

"You will pay for killing the only man I've ever loved." Rias growls. 

The man opens his palm and prepares his magic. "Little sister of the imposter, Sirzechs, nothing personal but I think I'll kill you." 

Issei got his feet and looked around. "Kyo. Come on, man. If this is some kind of joke, it isn't funny!" 

"He's lost it." Kiba says. 

Asia puts her hand over her heart, crying. "Issei..." 

"Come on, dude." Issei pleads. "Let's go home! You'll be able to cheer me and Asia on when we do the three-legged race. We'll play more awesome songs! KYOOOOOOO!" 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Fenrir was roaring as he and Indo were ripping apart the devils attacking them. Up above, Rossweisse and Irina combined their attacks, sending a great number of devils into oblivion. 

"It seems like we're about good to go here." Rossweisse says. 

Irina flies next to her. "Agreed. I hope Rias and the crew are all okay." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Issei continued to aimlessly wander around the room. "Kyo, come on man! We're supposed to continue to be an awesome band with Kiba and Saji. We need to practice!"