Son of a Dragon God

It was night time and Kyo was sleeping in bed with Charn curled up next to him. Kyo had been sleeping soundly for the past couple hours until he heard a large crash of thunder.

Kyo's eyes snapped open and he saw that he was in some kind of a colorless wasteland with clouds of thunder and lightning striking every few seconds.

"What in the heck? Where am I?" Kyo says standing up

"You are in my realm." A dark voice states.

"That voice...you were the one that helped me fight Raynare!" Kyo says.

"Indeed. Turn around." Kyo did as the voice command and suddenly fell back at what was in front of him. A large black dragon with four large wings, two tails, and piercingly dark red eyes with black slits.

Kyo was in absolute fear of the dragon that towered over him. If anything, Kyo was an ant to the size of this dragon. Kyo got on his hands and knees and shakily panted. "Please, don't hurt me."

The dragon chuckled. "Fear not, Kyo. I have no intentions of hurting my offspring whatsoever. You may rise."

Kyo looked up at the dragon in shock. Offspring?! "Offspring? I'm sorry, you're not making any sense."

"I am Erakhan. The Death Dragon Emperor and rival to the Dragon of Dreams, Great Red." The dragon introduces. "I believe it is time you know the truth of what I am and who you are Kyo."

Kyo cocks a brow, both in confusion and hesitation. "I don't understand."

Erakhan extends his large scaled paw and sets it on the ground. "Come all will become clear." Kyo climbs in his hand and gets put on Erakhan's neck. The dragon spreads his four giant wings and takes to the sky.

Kyo held on as tight as he could and kept his eyes shut, not from fear of heights, but not wanting to see as they avoid the large strikes of lightning in the sky. Erakhan swiftly flies through the clouds chuckling at Kyo's reaction towards his ascension.

Erakhan then flies downward and set on the ground. "You can open your eyes now, my son. We are on the ground."

Kyo opens his eyes and sees that they're in front of some sort of large cave.