Friends Help No Matter What!

Irina jumps up and slashes at Kyo, making him jump back and summon his dragon wings. Kyo jumps in the air and drives his fist into the ground, sending a blastwave of dark energy at Irina, making her get blown away. 

"Kick her ass, Kyo!" Issei cheers. 

Xenovia and Kiba stare at one another. "The Black and Red Dragon Emperors, that with Asia's healing, and your Sword Birth, you devils certainly have the pagan amount of sacred treasures." 

Kiba then grabs one of his swords. "I have another power, one that comes from grudges of my fallen comrades. With this power I will destroy all the Excaliburs!" Kiba then clashes swords with Xenovia. "And long with them, I will annihilate their wielders!" 

Kyo then backflips away and summons his dragon sword to clash with Irina. 

"You're just holding back now, aren't you?" Irina says pushing against her hilt. 

Kyo chuckles. "It's only friendly competition. Besides I may have achieved Balance Breaker, but I still got more armors to try and acquire and unlock! If anything, you're just making me stronger by the second!" 

Kyo then leg sweeps Irina before sending a wind attack at her, making her lose her sword. Kyo merely grabs it and puts it on his back. 

Kiba then lets out a yell of anger as he grabs to more swords and starts attacking Xenovia with fire and ice. Xenovia merely cuts the swords apart before stabbing her own into the ground and making a humongous crater that makes everyone stumble. 

"The Holy Sword of Destruction." Xenovia declares. "Believe me this sword is not just for show!" 

Kyo then jumps in. "Well I love a challenge! Bring it sister!" 

Xenovia then runs at Kyo before he merely side steps and kicks her in the back. Xenovia's sword gets flung into the air only to be caught by Kyo as he puts the other sword on his back. Kyo then raises his hand and yells, "DEATH DRAGON WING ATTACK!" 

Xenovia and Irina scream as they sent flying into the air and crash into the ground with great force, leaving them covered in dirt. 

"Seems like you two still need more practice." Kyo grins. Xenovia growls in embarrassment as Irina looks away flustered. 

Kyo takes their swords off his back and hands them back to their wielders. 

"How were you even able to hold the swords?" Xenovia demands. "Even the handles should've burned you from the inside out!" 

"I'm the Death Dragon Emperor. And I've gotten a LOT stronger then when I was first attacked with holy spears. My dark magic can make me immune to anything holy. Including your swords." Kyo states. 

Xenovia and Irina then grab their cloaks. 

"Are you satisfied?" Xenovia asks Rias. 

Rias nods. "Yes. I'm glad neither were dealt final blows." 

"Of course, and remember what we talked about earlier." Xenovia reminds them. 

Xenovia and Irina start to leave but Rias stops them. "Just out of curiosity, did you find out which  fallen angel was guilty? Of stealing the swords I mean?" 

"We know who it was, yes. It was the Fallen Angel General Kokabiel." 

Kyo helps Kiba up but grips his head upon hearing that name. Kyo stumbles back a bit and gets memories of this Kokabiel. He sees him fighting in many battles, laughing at the people that he's slaughtered. 

"The two of you are after a Leader Class?" Rias says shocked. "Are you planning to die?" 

Xenovia answers, "We will do what we must to keep the fallen angels from the holy swords. I am willing to trade my life to annihilate them."