Akeno's Lineage

Kyo stands in front of Michael, wondering what this is all about as Akeno just sits to the side. 

Kyo finally speaks up. "So um, if you don't mind my asking Chief Michael, what exactly are here to see me for?" 

Michael opens his hands and two swords appear that are as black as night and have red gems on the hilts. 

(JUST IMAGINE THERE BEING TWO OF THEM!) 

"Behold, Son of Erakhan, these are the Swords of Destruction, also known as the Monster Slayers." Michael states. 

Kyo whistles in astonishment. "Would hate to be on the sharp end of those bad boys." 

"The previous wielder of these swords made them live up to their names. Much evil has fallen to these swords; devils, fallen angels, demons, even dragons." Michael explains. "For fear not, Kyo Najasaki, these weapons were sent to you from on high." 

Kyo widens his eyes. "Are you serious?" 

"Indeed. These weapons are to assist you and you alone, and can be assimilated into your armor." Michael says. "I have heard your reputation as the strongest dragon to exist and feel that these swords will aid you in the promise that you've made to Rias Gremory." 

Kyo was again astonished. "Okay, once again I appreciate the gifts, but why give them to me?" 

"Here me child." Michael orders calmly. "The time has come for all of us to work together or die trying. The Great War ended large scale fighting but as you know, we still have small skirmishes. If this is allowed to continue, all will be brought to ruin. It is entirely possible that a different power will attack us in all of the confusion." 

"Such as what?" Kyo asks. 

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth that are dreamt of in our philosophy." Michael states. "And this upcoming summit will provide us with a great opportunity." 

"For what?" 

"For the three great powers to achieve an alliance. To put an end to years of senseless fighting." 

Kyo smiles. "Peace sounds good to me." 

Michael then adds, "It would not be the first time. Long ago, we all came together and fought as one. We had to end the destruction caused by the Red and White Dragons' battle. I beseech you, Black Dragon Emperor, please help align the goals of the three great powers." 

Kyo just continued to stare at the swords until Akeno says, "Kyo, this is the part where you accept his gifts." 

"Right." Kyo steps forward and as the swords then float to him. "Man, how am I supposed to assimilate these?" 

"I believe it is time you unlocked another form of your Balance Breaker." Erakhan states. 

Kyo widens in realization. "You mean the Combiner Armor?"