The Leaders Summit

Kyo grabbed both the girls by their throats and pinned them to the wall. 

"What in the HELL are you two doing here?!" Kyo asks, rage seething through his voice. 

"We aren't here to fight brother, at least not yet." The black haired girl says. "Ah, and those must be the new girls that have replaced us." 

Kyo growls like a dragon and smoke begins to emerge from his mouth. 

Azazel stands. "Before we do anything rash, let's try and do what we came to accomplish here, before any fire-breathing gets out of hand." 

Kyo's eyes change red and he glares at Azazel. "Is EVERYTHING a joke to you?!" 

"Funny things are." Azazel smirks. "Please, Kyo let them go." Kyo glares at the girls before dropping them. He returns to Rias's side, clenching his fists. 

The silver-haired girl helps her sister up before saying, "Allows us to introduce ourselves, I am Iraka Ikasajan the Khaos Dragon Empress and this is my sister, Mayana the Anarky Dragon Empress. We were Kyo's previous siblings before he decided to run away." 

Kyo was about to step forward but Indo and Issei hold him back. 

Chief Michael then starts. "God and the Devil King are gone. Both of our war generals have been annihilated." 

Azazel leans forward. "We have a...complication. Once again it's not even our three powers. But these forces are equally if not more destructive then the five dragons within this room. So I'd like to hear their thoughts." 

Valia simply says, "What I want, is to fight someone who's as strong as me." 

"Same goes for us." Mayana nods for her and Iraka. "Though, we also want something else." Mayana eyes Kyo and licks her lips. 

Kyo shudders slightly, but relaxes when Rias grabs his hand. 

"Yes, but you can still fight powerful opponents without having a war." Azazel points out. "And you, Red and Black Dragon Emperors?" 

Issei stiffens. "All I want is to protect everyone, just like my brother, Kyo." 

Azazel then looks to Kyo. "Kyo?" 

Kyo steps forward to the table. "I want to protect the people I love, but also end this three-way war. Look at it this way, all three have duties as leaders to protect your factions, correct? But neither one has had much of a victory over the other without significant losses. But then, when Ddraig and Albion had their battle across the world, you banded together to stop their reckless destruction. So I beg you, here and now, end this war, and no one else will have to die. Devils and angels have been sworn enemies for a while, but then of course there the fallen angels that have worked in the dark, plotting against the two. But, here and now all the death, bloodshed and violence can stop." 

Kyo takes his place back with Rias, having nothing more to say. Sirzechs, Serafall, Michael, and Azazel smiled at the facts Kyo had made. His point was well proven and truthful. 

"Black Dragon Emperor, do you have a question you still wanted to ask me?" Michael asks. 

Kyo nods. "On behalf of me and my brother, I want to know why you haven't been fair to Asia or Xenovia." 

Issei then adds, "Yeah, why did you guys kick Asia out of the church? She loves God more than anyone!" 

"Both of you, stop." Rias orders. 

Michael then answers, "After God was destroyed, only the system remained. The only thing we had to administer our faith was to give divine protection, mercy, and miracles. Even with me as the center, the church is barely functioning right now. Consequently, there was a need to avoid anything that could negatively affect our system."