Payback Time

(SO IN THIS CHAPTER, LOKI AND KYO ARE GONNA GO AT IT HARD! HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT!) 

"Odin's gonna head back up north to retrieve Mjolnir." Azazel informs. "Says we'll need it in the coming fight. And while it's great that Ajuka teleported Loki and Esdeath out of our hair, they'll only be restrained for about a day and you can bet they're gonna be pissed when they get back here." 

Rias widens her eyes. "One day? That's it?" 

"You gotta be joking." Kyo scoffs. 

"Nope." Azazel says bluntly. "And when that happens, we're not gonna have any choice but to fight him head on. Won't be easy either." 

"Because of the Devil King-Class Members will attack Loki outright." Rias states. "It can lead to another large scale war which wouldn't be good for anybody. It's far too risky." 

"Plus, Loki wants to bring about Ragnarok." Azazel adds. "And the Khaos Brigade wants pandemonium. A war like that would further all of their goals. It'd be the beginning of the end, kiddos. Nothing would survive." 

Kyo then steps up. "Then I'll fight them all. I'll kill every one of them for what they've done. To Charn, to me, to my family, everyone in the Underworld." 

"Bro, you can't seriously be thinking about taking them on alone!" Issei says. 

Rias grabs Kyo's hand. "Kyo, we'll do this together. Okay?" 

Kyo sighs and smiles. "Okay." 

Akeno touches her chin. "If Loki gets out before Mjolnir arrives, we're screwed." 

"Seems that way, yeah." Rias agrees. "I think we need to go talk to my brother." 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"You want to act as a diversion for Loki and Esdeath?" Sirzechs questions. Rias and Kyo were standing in front of the other devil kings as they discussed the situation. 

"I hope you understand I can only teleport about ten people at once." Ajuka states. "And that's not much. Even with some rest, I'll only be able to send one or two more later. You won't have reinforcements." 

Rias nods. "Yes, I'm well aware of the danger involved." 

"My mother and Loki need to be stopped here and now." Kyo says firmly. 

Serafall smirks. "That's really sweet. But don't think you're the only volunteer." The door behind her opens and reveals Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji. "Right, Sona?" 

"You're going?" Rias says surprised. 

"The three of us would like to offer our services as well." Sona declares. "If that's alright." 

"I tried to talk her out of it, but she wouldn't listen." Serafall shrugs. "Then again, this whole mess with Loki is kind of our fault to begin with. So my little sister is being assigned clean-up duty shouldn't give much objection. Won't look like we're playing favorites either." 

"It's not like there was time to object anyway." Azazel points out. "That said, there's two people we've already decided on." 

"Oh, I can tell this is gonna be GOOD." Kyo chuckles. 

"The first one..." Michael then gestures to his left and Kyo and Rias see Irina. 

"Irina!" Rias says shocked. 

"I have no doubt she will be an asset to you in this endeavor." Michael states. 

Irina nods. "As you wish."