-Six-

Dom drove to the studio, and I held on tight to him. We sped throw traffic, winding in and out around cars. Soon Dom slowed down the motorcycle and stopped in front of a building that looked as if it could collapse at any given moment.

Dom got off the bike and took his helmet off, his hair going every which way, and I watched as he ran his hair through it and fixed it. I smiled to myself and took my helmet off too. I stepped off the bike and stood next to him.

"So this is the studio?" I asked.

"Yep, this is it." He smiled and grabbed my hand, leading me through the door. The inside wasn't as bad as the outside. On the inside, it was dark with cool equipment everywhere. There was a few couches, occupied by three people, who looked up went we walked in.

"Hey Dom. Where's Zoey?" The one with dark hair said.

"I honestly have no fucking idea." Dom said running a hand through his hair. He looked over at me and said, "Adam, Michael, this is Ashley. Ashley, Adam," he pointed to the one with dark hair, "And Michael." He pointed to the other one with bleached blonde hair.

"Its good to meet you guys." I said smiling.

"Yeah, you too." They said giving Dom weird looks.

"Well anyways, let's get started." The other man in the room walked over and put on some headphones and Dom walked to the Mic. Adam walked over and picked up a guitar and Michael walked over and sat at the drums. 

The man with the headphones said 1, 2, 3, and then they started playing. I walked over and sat down on the couch watching them.

Maybe I just need to go to California
Coz I am young, don’t want to die yet, can't afford it
Maybe I just need to go to California
Swear that when I get old you'll blow all my brains out

Dom watched me as he sang, and I smiled. Their music sounded really good, and Dom honestly had an amazing voice, even if it wasn't the music I would usually listen to.

I loved how when Dom sang he let his accent come through. It somehow made them more genuine. I could feel my feet tapping to the beat of the song. I watched Dom sing, and it was cute what he did with his lips.

When they were done playing, Dom was the first to walk out and ran to me and asked me how it was.

"Honestly it was great. Amazing actually. All of you guys were." I said smiling. I looked over at Dom and he was grinning like a little child who just got candy. 

Soon, the man with with headphones came out, and said, "Well that was great. I think that was the final recording for that song. Do you guys want to try to record another one today?" Dom looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Yea sure go ahead. I've got nowhere to be." I laughed as he jumped up and ran to the recording room.

She leaves her parents' house around midnight
Meets her best mate at the shop buy some cheap wine
And go to space, see the Milky Way
Get away from the teenage everyday cliche pressure
Absent on absinthe, dancing to bad synths
Saturday night ain't about romancing anymore
Just you getting lit in the queue to the dance floor

This song was slower and I could hear the emotion in Doms voice. I closed my eyes and just listened to Dom sing. He really did have a beautiful voice.

While they were in there recording, I took out my phone and looked up yungblud on instagram and followed the account that popped up with doms face. Then I went to Twitter and followed his account on there, turning the post notifications on for both.