-Twenty-

Dom and I ended up leaving the fancy restaurant and heading over to McDonald's instead. I changed into my vans, and dom ran into the liquor store and bought two bottles of wine with his fake ID.

Dom pulled up to the drive-through and we both ordered the food that we wanted. Then we went back to our apartment and ate McDonald's and drank wine.

"I'm really sorry about tonight, I never imagined this is how it would go." He laughed.

"No it's great actually, I couldn't imagine it going better. I mean you really can't beat eating McDonald's and drinking cheap wine for a first date. I don't know how you're going to top this one." I looked over at dom and saw him raising his eyebrows.

"Top this one? You mean you want to go out on more dates?" He groaned and I gave him a sarcastic smile. I reached over and punched him in the thigh. "I'm just kidding, god!" He laughed. Then his face turned serious and he looked me in the eyes. "You look really beautiful tonight, not to say that you aren't beautiful every day, because you most definetly are, but-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"Thank you Dom. You don't look to bad yourself." I laughed and then looked over at the tv. "Hey remember earlier how you were saying you were on a Disney show?" I asked.

He groaned again, "you don't seriously want to watch that."

"Oh but I really do." I giggled and pulled out my phone, finding the show. I turned the tv on and starting streaming the lodge to the tv.

"Oh god." I heard Dom groan.

Eventually we finally got to the part where Dom performed. "Awww Your were like a fetus there!" I laughed and he buried his face into my shoulder. "Hey it's okay, fetus Dom was cute." I laughed harder. "Or should I say, Oz." I said, using his name from the tv show.

"Can we maybe watch something else now?" He asked, "Its weird watching myself on tv."

"Fine, but what do you want to watch then?" I asked, turning off the show.

"A scary movie." He paused, "like saw."

I groaned and closed my eyes. "But those movies are so gruesome!" I exclaimed.

"It'll be fine, I'll protect you, love."

I rolled my eyes. "What one then? I've only seen the second one." I said.

"You've never seen the first one!?" He said in disbelief.

"Yea, it was on the tv once when the asshole was out so my mom and I watched it."

"Okay, well then we're watching the first one." He said.

I pulled up the movie and we started watching it. I could already tell that I was going to hate it.

Something jumped out from behind a car and I jumped screaming, "Holy shit!" And almost fell off the couch, but Dom caught me.

"See i don't like scary movies. We're going to have to watch my little pony or some shit like that after we watch this just so I can maybe get some sleep tonight." I said shaking my head.

"I'm good with that." He laughed.

Dom and I were currently under a blanket on the couch and I was clutching his arm like my life depended on it.

We were now to the part of the movie where the guy has to cut his own foot off, but little did I know that they would actually show it, so I continued to watch, trying not to be a complete wimp.

"Oh my god, holy shit! No that's disgusting! Holy fucking hell!" I screamed and buried my head into Doms chest.

"You're a horrible person Dominic." I said glaring up at him. "Why didn't you warn me, or something!"

He laughed and looked down at me, "I don't know, I forgot."

"That's not a good excuse." I continued to glare at him.

When the movie was over, I decided to watch am episode of my little pony, and force Dom to watch it with me, but it didn't help.

"Jesus Christ Dom, I just keep seeing that dudes foot!" I exclaimed.

"Why don't I sing you a song, will that help?" He asked.

"Yea please." I said like a child.

He laughed and stood up, grabbing his guitar. He started strumming some chords and began singing nursery rhymes. I began to close my eyes and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, I was in bed, and Dom had his arms wrapped around me. I tried to just stay here in this moment, but then I just picture the fucking foot.

"Arrhhggg, fuck you Dom!" He jumped awake and I laughed.

"What the bloody hell was that for!" He exclaimed, rubbing his eyes.

"That was the most bloody British thing I've ever heard you say," I said mimicking him in between laughing.

"Fuck off." He said laughing.

"Hey we've got to go to the studio." I said as he grabbed his phone. 

"Oh shit. I forgot." He said, running his hand through his hair.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"Nine."

I hurried and jumped out of bed, running to the bathroom saying, "I call shower first!"

I shut the door and from behind it I heard Dom say, "ya know we could just shower together."

"As if lover boy." I replied and I heard a muffled laugh.

I hurried and showed and got changed Into one of doms hoodies and a pair of black skinny jeans, with my checkered vans. I stepped out of the bathroom allowing Dom to go in.

While he was in the shower, I hurried and put on some light makeup, just so I didn't looks completely dead, not that anybody cared anyways.

When i was done, I threw on a black beenie and checked my phone. There were still no new messages from my mom, but there was one from Olivia.

From Olivia: hey it's still cool of I come over at 4 right?

To Olivia: yup 😀

From Olivia: okay cool 👍

To Olivia: have fun at school.

From Olivia: just be glad you dont have to come here anymore.

It's not like I have much of a choice.. i thought to myself. I set my phone down and laid back on the bed. Dom stepped out shirtless, and I shielded my eyes, "God Dom, put on a shirt!" I joked. 

"Haha funny." He laughed.

Don't forget to vote! Thanks so much for reading! 😁