-Sixteen-

Eventually we finished getting everything set up in the apartment, and now it was 12 am. Dom and I were ready to pass out but Adam and Michael had a different idea. When they brought the food, they also brought a bottle of wine, a case of beer and a bottle of vodka. Dom was the first to grab a beer and chug down atleast two within five minutes. I grabbed a beer a sipped it every so often watching the boys get drunk and go crazy.

Someone had the great idea of doing shots, so that's what we did. We each took turns doing shots until we felt sick. I was drunk, along with everyone else, just maybe not as drunk as them.

"Hey Adam, Michael, I think you guys should stay the night here. You guys are too drunk to even function." It was now three in the morning, And I just wanted to go to sleep. I knew that my head was going to hurt like hell tomorrow.

"Yeah okay." Adam said slurring his words.

"Okay I'll go get some blankets." I walked to the closet where we put the blankets and I went and set them on the couch.

Then I walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I quickly chugged it down, which sobered me up a little, but not much. When I walked back into the living room to turn the tv off, I saw that Adam and Michael had already fallen asleep. I turned out all the lights and made my way to the bedroom.

When I walked in I saw Dom laying quietly on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Hey." I said and walked over to the bed, sitting next to him.

"Hey." He replied.

"God you smell like vodka." I laughed.

He laughed along with me and then stopped abruptly and looked at me, examining my eyes. "Ash..."

"Yea?" I said breathless.

"I.. I really like you." He said.

"Like friends..?" I asked.

"No, more than friends." He said and smiled and leaned closer. And what I did next even surprised me. Quickly leaned back, leaving Dom with a look of confusion on his face.

"Dom, I really like you too.. more than friends. But if we're going to do this, we should do it right. You're probably not going to remember anything from tonight when we wake up tomorrow, and I probably won't either. And if by chance you do remember, kiss me when we wake up." The look of confusion left his face, it was replaced with a look of understanding.

"Okay. You're probably right. I really do like you though Ash. If you remember anything from tonight, remember that." I nodded and we both got under the covers of the bed and fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, my head was pounding and when I opened my eyes, I saw Dom above me. He slowly lowered his head to mine and our lips met. He was kissing me, and I was kissing him back. He remembered last night, and so did I.

But the moment was cut short when the door was suddenly thrust open and Adam walked in yelling, "wake up fuckers!" But then he stopped midsentence realizing what was going on. Dom and I both looked at Adam and he stared back at us. "Oh.. Oh shit." He said and quickly walked out of the room.

Dom looked back down at me and laughed. I smiled up at him and said, "You remembered." He laughed again.

"Of course I remembered, I like you too much to forget." But then my head started pounding again and my hand flew to my head in agony.

"Your head hurts too?" He asked.

"Yeah, it hurts like hell. Actually worse than hell. Hell times hell plus more hell." He smiled and leaned down and kissed me one more time before getting our of bed and pulling on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I sat up in the bed, realizing that I was still in the same clothes from yesterday.

"You know I've been wanting to so that for a while now, kiss you." He smiled. "I'm glad I waited to kiss you, it was well worth the wait." I smiled and then he said, "I'll go grab you some pain pills and water." He walked out of the room and I could distinctly make out the loud whispers of Adam and Michael from the living room.

I got out of bed and walked to the closet, picking out a new pair of clothes and quickly getting changed. Then I went into the bathroom and combed through my hair, and put it into a messy bun.

Then I went and sat on the bed, grabbing my phone and staring at it until my head was hurting worse.

Finally Dom came back into the room and handed me some pills and a glass of water. I thanked him and then asked, "How much crap did they give you?" He laughed and sat next to me on the bed.

"Well I guess they wouldn't be real friends if they didn't give me crap. They just left by the way. I guess that means that we have to clean up the apartment by ourselves." The smile disapeared from my face within a split second.

"Those little assholes!! They're the ones that brought the alcohol in the first place and they made a bigger mess than us, and they're making us clean it up?" I looked over at Dom and saw that he was smiling at me. "What."

"Oh nothing." He shook his head and continued, "Its just that you're really cute when you're angry." I felt the blood rising to my cheeks, and I tried but yet failed to hide it.

"Yeah, well atleast I'm cute." I said and Doms mouth dropped open.

"What, are you saying that I'm not cute?" He said, trying not to smile.

Then he reached over and started to tickle me saying, "Take it back! Say I'm cute!"

Eventually I gave in and said in between laughs, "Ok fine you win, you're the cutest person I know." After I said it, he stopped tickling me and got up off the bed and grabbed my hand.

"Ya know, the apartment isn't going to clean it's self." Dom said.

"Hey you don't know that, it might be a magical apartment where messes just, poof, disappear." I said.

"Yea, I highly doubt that, love."