-Twenty Six-

"So where to now?" Olivia asked as we walked around the mall.

"I guess we should fine some sunglasses." I said.

We made our way to one of the stores the sold sunglasses. I found a pair of ray bans that weren't nearly as expensive as the necklaces I had just bought. I tried them on and turned to Olivia.

"How do they look?" I asked her.

"Great. Wow you look like an entirely different person." She said.

"Well I guess that's kinda the goal here. I wish it didn't have to be this way."

"Yeah, me either. But if this is what will keep you safe." She shrugged.

I nodded and walked up to the counter to purchase the sunglasses. After I bought them, we decided to go to the sephora to get some makeup.

After looking around, I chose some products and ended up spending a lot more than I should have.

"Hey theres this store I want to go to, they have some cute fairly inexpensive dresses you might like."

"Okay."

We made our way to the store and I found a cute dress that was black and white and had flowers on it. I also found one that was a rusty orange color with white dots on it. I decided to buy the two dresses and then we went to urban outfitters.

After looking for a while I ended up buying a bunch of t shirts, a few pairs of Jeans, a couple of dresses, way to many oversized hoodies and some bags.

Next stop was the shoe store. I ended up buying a pair of white nike airforce ones, a pair of heels because olivia made me, and finally a new pair of Vans.

"Ok I'm done. I'm not spending anymore money." I said.

"Fine." Olivia said. "What about food?" She asked.

"We'll get something later, with Dom and the boys. Now I need to go get my passport."

I looked at the time. It was 11, we had about an hour until we had to leave to the airport.

We made our way to the place where they do passports. It took about 30 minutes to get my passport and when they were done, we went back to the apartment.

We walked into the apartment and with a quick hello to Dom, I went to our room where I unpacked all the bags and put them into the suitcase. When the suitcase was full, I grabbed one of Doms backpacks and shoved a couple if necessities in it to take on the plane.

When I was done with that I walked out to Dom. I pulled out my phone to check the time and it read 12 o'clock.

"Well, we better get going." Dom said. " and you guys are welcome to stay here as long as you would like, just remember to lock up the apartment before you leave." I hurried back up to the room and threw on a big hoodie and a my new air force ones. I picked the sunglasses up off the bed and sat them on my head. I quickly grabbed the backpack, my suitcase and Doms suitcase and went back out to the kitchen.

I handed Dom his bag and I looked at olivia. "I'm gonna miss you." I told her.

"I'm gonna miss you more. You're gonna call me every day right?" She asked.

"Of course. Now give me a hug." I pulled her into a hug, just wanting to stay there. But I knew I had to leave. I pulled away and said goodbye to Michael and Adam while Dom loaded the luggage into his car.

Soon, Dom came back inside. "We'd better get going, wouldn't want to miss the flight." He said.

I nodded and followed him out the door, and climbing into the passenger seat of his car.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"As ready as I'll ever be I guess. Oh hey I'm really sorry about spending a lot of money, I just kinda got carried away." I said. "Once I get a job I'll be sure to pay you back, I promise."

"Ash, stop worrying about money. I already have more than I need." He shrugged. "And you're not paying me back for any of it."

"Ok, well then I'm gonna make it up for you somehow." I said as he put the car in gear, pulling out of the driveway.

"Ok." He said.

"So I never asked you about your family. What are they like?" I asked him.

"Well there's my mom, she's the nicest person you'll ever meet. There's my dad who at first was super against me dropping out of high school but eventually he came around to it, because he knew it meant a lot to me." He paused, "I have two younger sisters, jemima and Isabella. I think you'll get along great with them." He smiled.

"How come you've never told me about your family before?" I asked him.

"I dont know, I guess it just never really came up before." He shrugged.

"Well I'm glad I'm going to be able to meet them." I smiled at him.

"Yeah me too."

Eventually we made it to the airport, just in time to get on the plane. Both Dom and I put our sunglasses on, and i pulled my hoodie ontop of my head, in Hopes that we wouldn't be recognized.

Thankfully we made it past security without being recognized or in my case, raising any suspicions.

When we got into the plane, I said I had to sit by the window seat so I didnt get sick, but really I just wanted to look out at everything.

"Hey Dom, I met this girl at the mall today, her name was lana. She said she was a fan of you and I got her number. Do you think you could send her a video of you saying hello?" I asked him.

He took my phone and said, "of course I can." He smiled and recorded a video of himself saying hello, and then he turned the video to me and I quickly covered my face.

"Dom I look like shit!" He laughed.

"No you don't, you look beautiful."

"You're my boyfriend, you have to say that." I said, not realizing he was still recording.

"Yea but I dont say anything that isn't true." I rolled my eyes and lightly kissed him.

He handed my phone back and I sent the video to lana. I set my phone down and rested my head on Doms shoulder.

"Are you happy to see your family?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I haven't seen them In a while. I told them everything when I called them, I hope that was okay." He said.

"Yeah that's fine. I mean they were going to have to find out some way." I paused, "so they know about us then? That we're dating?" He nodded.

"Well hopefully they dont hate me." I laughed.

"They're going to love you." He rubbed my back.

"Okay." I yawned, closing my eyes.