-Fifteen-

(Apartment above ^^)
Today Dom and I had two apartments to look at. Hopefully we found one that wasn't too bad.

Dom and I had already eaten breakfast, so we got in the car and drove to the first apartment that we were going to look at. When we walked inside, we were immediately met with the stench of death. "Oh my god did someone die in here?" The realtor just silently shook his head and said, "I'm so sorry about the smell. They recently just sprayed the apartment with chemicals."

Dom and I both looked at each other and he said, "Why did they have to spray chemicals?"

"Oh there was a cockroach infestation along with mold growing in the attic." He said.

"Yea I think we'll pass on this one." I said.

Dom and I left the current apartment and went to the last one we were going to look at. Hopefully this one would be good. As we entered the apartment we were struck with the witness of it all. The ceilings and the walls were all stark white along with the lights. The ground was dark grey cement tiles with a large white fur rug. It was a little too white for my taste, but with furniture it would look beautiful.

"Oh thank god it doesn't smell." Dom said and let out a sigh. We both wandered the apartment, looking at all the rooms. It was a two story apartment, or rather a condo. It had four rooms, two bathrooms, one upstairs in the master bedroom and one downstairs by the kitchen. The kitchen was pretty large, and so was the living room.

"So is there anything wrong with the apartment?" Dom asked the realtor. He shook his head.

"No, not that I know of." Dom nodded.

"Do you know why it's so cheap?" He asked.

"Oh, that I actually do know. The people who own it have a lot of money and they have multiple apartments in California. They recently bought another one, and they thought that since they never used this one, they might as well get rid of it." Dom nodded again.

"Are the people who own this apartment famous or something?" I asked.

"As a matter a fact, they are. Do you know of Harry Styles?" He asked.

"Who doesn't?" Dom said in disbelief.

"Well it's his, or a guess was his?" The realtor asked.

Dom looked at me and gave me a questioning look. I shrugged and nodded. "It's a good place. Good security, good price, plus it's the last one we're going to look at for a while."

"We'll take it." Dom said to the realtor, smiling.

"Ok great!"

After signing all the paperwork and going to the bank, the apartment was officially ours.

"Ok, I just called the guys, they said that they would be over to the house in thirty minutes to help us pack up all the stuff." Dom said. "Are you sure you want to go over there? You can stay here if you want, or at Adam and Michaels."

"Dom I'm sure. It will be fine." I said. "But shouldn't we get a you-haul or something?" Dom looked over at me in the car.

"Oh I forgot, Adam has a truck so we're just going to haul the small things in here and put all the big things in the truck." He said.

"Ok, is Zoey there?" I asked.

"Your guess is as good as mine." I nodded.

As we started to pull up the road to my old house, where the asshole was, I started to feel uneasy. And Dom couls tell. "Ash, if you don't feel comfortable, we can turn around right now."

I shook my head. "No it's fine."

"Okay.." I sunk down in my seat to make it look like there was only one person in the car and dom pulled into his garage and shut the door. I looked over and saw Doms motorcycle, along with Zoeys car. I looked over a Dom worried and he shook this head. "Its going to be fine. I promise."

I nodded and stepped out of the car, and Dom did the same. He walked to the door going into the house and opened it. I could hear a soft whimpering sound coming from inside. "Hello?" He called out.

The whimpering immediately stopped and a small petite figure came running towards us. Zoey. She looked as if she had been crying all day, along with the last few days.

She engulfed Dom into a hug and he looked over at me, like he was pleading me to get her off of him. He softly pushed her away from him and looked down at her. "What the hell Zoey?"

She now just realized that I was standing right next to Dom and she took a few steps back, looking very angry and glaring at me.

"What the hell is she doing here!" Zoey screamed And pointed at me with her long acrylic nails.

"She came here to help me. I'm selling the house, and I came to collect my stuff." He paused and watched her face change to disbelief. He looked down at the ground and continued. "And I think it's best if we break up."

"Oh hell no!" She screamed. "You're leaving me for this dumb fuck! She's like 15!"

"No, I'm not. And she's 17, and even at 17 she's a hell of a lot more mature than you." He pushed past her, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him. "Look Zoey, I'm putting the house up for sale soon, by today or tomorrow. You need to be out of here." He said throwing all of his clothes into a suitcase.

"I'll go to the police and tell them everything, your relationship with an underage girl, your past.." she paused. "Don't fucking tempt me Dom."

"Go right ahead. It's all false anyways." Dom said. Zoey grabbed her purse and stormed down the stairs and out the door to her car.

A few seconds later, Adam and Michael walked into the room and started to help us pack. "I see it didn't go so well with Zoey?" Adam asked Dom.

"Well none of us thought that It would." Dom said heading out to the car to put the suitcases in it. "Hey could I store my motorcycle at your place? Our apartment doesn't have a garage." It was weird hearing Dom say "our apartment".

"Yea sure thing mate." Adam replied. Dom smiled and we started to pack everything else up. We had to make four trips, but we finally got everything from the apartment. It was now dark and Dom and I were super tired, but we still had more work to do. So Dom and I continued to set things up in our new apartment while Adam and Michael went to get food.

The first thing we did was put the bed together so atleast we had a place to sleep. A month ago, it would have been super weird to sleep in the same bed as Dom, but we had been sleeping in the same bed for a while because neither of us wanted to sleep on the couch.

Finally Adam and Michael came back to the apartment and after we ate, we continued to work.