-Twelve-

It has been a week since the night Dom and I went to the park, and things have been pretty good. I'm getting along with everyone great, and my feelings for Dom keep growing. I think it's safe to say that I may have a little bit of a crush on him.

I still haven't heard anything from my mom, which I'm going to take as a good thing. Dom finally came out if the shower which meant it was my turn.

"Geez, what do you do in the shower for literally an hour?" I asked him, laughing.

"Well, the water helps me think. So I do literally everything in the shower love." I laughed.

"Did you just call me love? That was so British of you." He rolled his eyes.

"Well I am British, love."

"Whatever, I'm gonna take a shower now." I grabbed my towel and a change of clothes and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door.

After I was done showering, which didn't take nearly as long as Dom, I got changed and I brushed my teeth. When walked out of the bathroom, Dom was sitting on the end of the bed, tying his shoes.

"Going somewhere?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah sorry. I've just got to to grab something from my house and go to the store. I didn't think you'd want to go." I nodded.

"Yep, you're right. I don't want to be within a mile of that house. Or maybe even more than a mile." Dom smiled and stood up. He gave me a quick hug and walked out to his car.

I walked downstairs after he left and was met by the stares of Adam and Michael.

"Yay, we can actually talk to you without Dom hanging on you." I rolled my eyes.

"He doesn't hang on me, we're just.. really close?" Yeah that's it.

"Ok well anyways, how's it going between you guys." Adam asked.

"Well last week, he offered to sell his house for me, and this morning, he called me love."

"Woah woah woah, slow down. He offered to sell his fucking house for you??" Michael said. "That man is more lovestruck then we thought." He said turning to Adam.

"And what did you say?" Adam asked.

"Well I said that we should think about it, not do anything irrational."

"Do you know where he just went?" They asked.

"Yea, he said he was going to pick something up from his house and go to the store." The nodded.

For the next couple of hours we sat and watched Tv until my phone started ringing, I didn't recognize the number, but I decided to answer it anyways.

"Hello?" I said walking into the other room.

"Just so you know, your boyfriend is uhh let's just say really cool. Also he isn't aloud to ever step food on mountain high property ever again." A girl said on the other side of the phone.

"Olivia?" I asked.

"The one and only, actually I take that back, I'm not the only Olivia in the world." She said.

"Oh my god, I never thought I'd get to speak to you again. Also Dominic isn't my boyfriend. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that."

"You guys still aren't dating?"

"Nope." I answered.

"Well do you atleast like him?"

"I mean yeah, I guess I do."

"Oooohh someone has got a crush." She said, with a happy voice.

"Whatever. So why can't Dom step foot on mountain high property ever again?"

"Oh funny story actually. So earlier, a couple hours ago, I was sitting in class doing my homework when all of a sudden there was a voice on the intercom." Olivia tried her best to do a British accent, but ultimately failed. " 'Hello, I need Olivia to come down to the office immediately. Olivia I don't know your last name but your friends with a girl named Ashley, please come down to the office.' So of course I got up and went down to the office. And waiting there was Dom. He gave me your number and told me to call you after school, which is exactly what I'm doing now."

"Wow." I laughed.

Olivia and I continued to talk a while longer but she had to go. "Hey let's talk tomorrow okay?" Olivia said. A agreed and we hung up the phone.

I walked back into the living room and sat down next to the guys. "So I guess Dom went to my high school and got Olivia's number for me."

They both looked at me and in unison said, "What."

I just nodded and laughed.

"This guy is so in love with you." Adam said and Michael agreed.

We all went back to watching tv and soon Dom walked in. "Hey guys, have fun without me?" He said walking into the kitchen. I got up and helped him unpack some of the groceries.

"Yeah so Dom, we need to talk." I tried to remain serious, holding back my laughter.

Concern crossed his face and he led me upstairs, carrying a duffle bag which I'm sure came from his house. Once we got upstairs I busted out laughing.

"You seriously went to mountain high and walked into the principals office and said, 'Hello, I need Olivia to come down to the office immediately. Olivia I don't know your last name but your friends with a girl named Ashley, please come down to the office.'?"

The concern on his face was no longer there, it replaced with a slight look of embarrassment. "Well I mean not word for word no." I just laughed and hugged him.

"Thank you Dom. Honestly it means a lot that you did that for me."

He smiled and said, "So how was talking to her?"

"Great honestly." I looked down at the duffle bag, "What's in the bag?" I asked.

"Clothes, valuables, etc." He said and set it in the corner. "You know Ash, I'm serious about selling my house."

"Dom, I don't want to talk about it right now.. why don't we just go downstairs and you can tell us all about waltzing into the school and giving Olivia my number."