-Eighteen-

It was now four o'clock, and Dom was driving me over to Olivias house. When we got to the house, he pulled over and when I was about to get out, he grabbed my hand and I looked back at him. "I'll see you at eight."

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. Soon I pulled away and said, "I'll see you at eight." I got out of the car and walked up to the door and knocked.

The door swung open and Olivia was standing there with a gigantic smile on her face. I smiled back and I was pulled inside. "Oh my god Ash! It feels like I haven't seen you in literally forever."

"Yeah, it does, doesn't it?" I said as she led me to the living room. Her house was nice, it was easy to tell that her parents had money.

"Mom, Dad, this is Ash." Olivia said and I smiled and hello.

They both abruptly stood up and walked over to me and gave me a hug.  I looked ever at Olivia for help, but she just laughed.

Finally they pulled away and appoligized. "We're sorry, it's just we know what you have been through, Olivia told us. I want you to know that we will always be here for you no matter what." Olivias mom said.

"Oh well thank you! It really means a lot, and it's so nice to finally meet you." I said with a smile.

"Its so nice to meet you too. Now we'll let you go, we know you came to see Olivia, not us." Her dad said.

Olivia grabbed my hand a led me upstairs into her room. Her walls were a light blue with swimming medals all over the walls, along with a picture of us that was taken atleast three years ago. "Hey I remember that, it was fun. The one time we actually got to hang out, outside of school." I said pointing at the picture.

"Oh yeah." She laughed. "Ok well tell me what's happening??" She said, giddy.

I walked over and sat next to her on the bed. "Well so I need your help." I said.

"Well yeah, I already know that. Help with what?" She asked.

I could feel the blood rise to my cheeks with just thinking about it. "Well Dom and I are going on a date tonight, and I need your help to get ready."

Her mouth hung open and I laughed. "Woah, woah, woah. Slow down. You're going on a date with the super hot guy you've been living with for the past almost two months, whom you now share an apartment alone with." She said, trying to process all the information.

"Well yea I guess." I shrugged.

"Oh my god! Have you guys kissed?" I went silent and looked down. "So I'm going to take that as a yes. How many times? When was the first?" She asked.

I lifted my head. "Well the fist time we kissed was today actually, this morning to be specific." I paused, "last night we, me, Dom, Adam and Michael, all got pretty drunk." I pulled out my phone and showed her the picture of Michael laying in the chips, "And well this happened." She laughed.

"And then I went to bed, and Dom was already in bed-" she stopped me.

"Wait, you and Dom share a bed?" She questioned.

"Well yeah, neither one of wanted to sleep on the couch over at Adam and Michaels and over at our place it was the same. Plus Adam and Michael were hogging the whole couch." I stated simply.

"Have you guys.. done anything?"

My face turned to disgust, "Oh hell no! We only just had our first kiss this morning, plus it's illegal anyways. I'm 'underage'."

"Oh."

"Okay well anyways I went to go to bed and Dom was laying there awake and we just started talking. He admited he liked me and I admited that I liked him and then he tried to kiss me but I pulled away." She widened her eyes.

"Why would you do that!" She exclaimed.

"Because Oli, we were both drunk and I didn't think we would remember anything the next morning so I told him that if he remembers what he had said and everything, then he should kiss me when I wake up."

"Aww, that's so romantic." She squealed.

"Yea sure." I laughed. "And to answer you other question, we've probably kissed about 10 times."

"Wow." Then she looked at the time. "Its almost five, so you want to start getting ready? We're the same size so just wear one of my dresses."

"Okay." I replied.

I walked over to her closet and looked at all the dresses she had. I had never been a big fan of dresses, I always perfered skinny jeans and a t shirt, but this was a date After all, might as well make an impression.

I scanned through her clothes, finally settling on a black and pink dress with a cut out of the front of it.

I quickly slid on the dress and examined myself in the mirror

I quickly slid on the dress and examined myself in the mirror. The dress rose to the middle of my thigh, showing off my legs. Olivia soon came walking out of the bathroom, carrying a box of makeup and curling irons.

"Oohh, good choice. That dress looks hella good on you. Dom is one lucky man. Oh hey that reminds me, when can I see your apartment?" She asked.

I shrugged and said, "you could come over after you're done with school tomorrow?"

She walked over and sat next to me on the floor. "Okay, just send me the address." I grabbed my phone and texted her the address and then she said, "Okay, how do you want your hair?"

"I don't know, do something pretty." I laughed and she plugged in one of the curling irons.

"Makeup?" She asked.

"It's up to you." She smiled.

After what felt like an eternity, she was finally done with my makeup an hair. We talked about random things like normal teenage girls would, cute guys at school, idiotic teachers and just gossip about people. It was nice to finally get to hang out with Olivia.

"Okay, go look in the mirror." I stood up and walked over to the mirror, examining myself.

My hair was curled and up in a bun which you might see at a wedding or prom. My makeup was light and natural, but still really beautiful.

"Oh shit I forgot." She ran downstairs and came running back up, handing me a pair of black wedges.

"You have to wear these." She said and I groaned.

"Have you ever seen me wearing heels, ever? Well the answer is no. I like my vans and converse, that's it. Why can't I just wear my vans with this dress? It might be cute.." I said. Holding out the heels as if a baby had just puked on them.

"Ashley, you are not wear vans on a first date wearing a dress. Now put the heels on." She said and I unwillingly put on the heels.

I stood up and turned in a full circle. "Ok how do I look?" I asked.

"Beautiful." She said.

"Ok well I'm going to put my vans in doms car cause these heels were created by satan himself." I said and she laughed.

"Yeah sure."