-Twenty Three-

Olivia and I strolled down Hollywood boulevard in search of a printing company that would be able to print out flyers for Dom's new album. While we were walking Olivia turned to me and smiled.

"Ya know, this is the happiest I think I have ever seen you." I smiled and looked down at my feet.

"Yeah, I feel the happiest I think I've ever been." I replied.

"Well I'm happy for you. And I really do like Dom."

"Thanks, and I'm glad."

Eventually we found a place that could print the flyers and they said it would take about an hour for all of them to be printed out. I walked over and sat down, Olivia following me.

She handed me her stuff and said, "hey I'll be right back, I need to use the restroom."

While I sat there waiting, my phone began to buzz in my pocket. I quickly pulled it out thinking that it was Dom wondering where we were, but instead of the contact saying Dom, it said mom.

I quickly answered the calling, putting the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said quietly into the phone.

"Honey? Is that really you?" The person on the other side of the line asked. She was quiet, almost too quiet.

"Yeah mom, it's me.. are you okay? I haven't heard from you in a while. It had me worried." I said.

"I'm fine at the moment, but you won't be. Not for long. Ashley you need to leave LA. California all together. Maybe even the country."

"What, why? Mom are you with him?" I asked, not wanting to hear her say it.

"He found me, and he's not going to let me go until I tell him where you are. Which is why you need to leave. You can't let me know where you are." She said.

"Mom, you know I can't leave without you."

"Honey you're going to have to. I'll be fine. I'll find a way out."

"Okay.. Dom's going on tour soon, after he releases his new album. What if I just go with him, would that be enough?" I asked.

"No, those tour dates are public, he would know." I looked down at the ground.

"And there's nothing we can do?"

"I'm sorry honey, I'll keep trying to find something to get him locked up for, but you know he has people on the inside. Which is why you're going to have to be careful. Maybe dye your hair or something." I let out a sigh.

"I'll figure something out, I love you mom."

"I love you too sweetie, be careful please."

"Same to you."

I hung up the phone and let out a sigh. This couldn't be happening. I thought we'd be safe.

Olivia walked out and saw the look on my face. "Oh my god are you okay?"

I shook my head no, trying my best to keep it together. "It's my mom. The asshole found her. And she can't leave until he has me. I have to leave California."

"Oh wow." She paused and pulled me into a hug. "We'll figure this out."

Finally they were done printing out the flyers, so olivia and I got up and took them. I pulled out my phone and called Dom. "Hey we just got the flyers, where are you guys?"

"We're at the park, about four blocks away from the printing place, are you okay? Your voice sounds off."

"Yeah I'm fine, I'll just talk to you later about it. I'll see you soon."

Hey olivia, can we stop by the CVS on our way? I need to buy hair dye."

She gave me a strange look and then said, "yea, but you're letting me do it."

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "of couse."

Once we made it to the store, olivia and I made our way back to the hair dye. I chose a bright pink color and grabbed a thing if bleach. Sure, pink might not be the best color to choose to not stand out, but it was Dom's favorite color.

We made out way to the front and bought the dye, and began to walk to the park where Dom was.

"Hey." Dom said walking up to me, engulfing me into a hug. He sounded worried.

"Hey." I said back.

When he pulled away he pressed a soft kiss on my mouth and rested his forehead on mine. "I was worried about you. On the phone you sounded stuffed up, like you were crying."

I nodded, "I'm fine, I'll just have to talk to you later, in private." He nodded. "Well let's have some fun!" I smiled.

We walked around LA, taping flyers to poles, and handing them out to people who passed. After about three hours, we had tin out of flyers, and not even once had Dom left my side.

Michael and Adam said their goodbyes and walked to their car, and now it was just Dom, Olivia and I.

After grabbing something for lunch we made our way back to the apartment. When I got out of the car, I asked olivia to go inside while i talked to Dom.

"So about Earlier." I paused looking at the ground. "My mom called me."

"Well isn't that a good thing? You haven't heard from her in a while." I nodded.

"Well yes and no. It was good to hear from her yes, but The asshole found her, and he's not letting her leave until he finds me. She said that I need to leave California."

Doms face stayed the same, he was thinking. "Well there's tour, we'll be leaving anyways."

I shook my head, "he would know. The tour dates are online, he'd find me."

"Oh."

"Yeah. And I need to leave soon. Like in a couple of days."

"Oh." He said again, processing what I was saying.

"We'll figure it out, together okay? Everything is going to be okay."

I nodded and hugged him.