-Twenty Five-

When I woke up I looked over to see that Dom wasn't in the bed next to me. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen to see that Dom, Olivia, Michael and Adam were standing around the counter.

"Hey." I said and they all turned to look at me.

"Holy shit Ash, I tried to wake you up like five times. I even went to dump water on your head, but then Dom stopped me." I looked over at Dom and saw him wink at me. I let out a small laugh. "Anyways, your hair looks so much better than the picture you sent me." Olivia said reaching out to touch my hair.

"Haha thanks. You're the one who did it so." Olivia shrugged.

"Yea, but I don't want to come across as narcissistic." She laughed.

"Anyways, what are you guys all doing here?" I asked, looking over at Dom.

"Well I invited them over so that we could say goodbye before we just left." Oh yeah, leaving.

"Shit." I said and everyone turned to look at me. "I forgot to pack before I went to bed."

I grabbed Olivia's hand and led her to my room. "Oli I need your help."

"Okay, with packing?" I nodded.

"Well that and I'm going to be meeting Doms parents, and staying with them for god knows how long." I paused, throwing things into a suitcase. "I don't want to intrude or anything. Like what if they don't like me but then I still have to stay there cause it's not safe for me here? God, that would suck."

"Hey Ash, you need to calm down. Everything is going to be okay, I promised you. His parents are going to love you, and even if they don't, they aren't Dom. All that matters is what Dom thinks." I nodded.

"Oh well Dom also said that he was going to higher a private investigator, to look into my dad." I said to her.

"That's a good thing!" She exaimed.

"Maybe, but what if he starts going after Dom? It would all be my fault." I said quietly.

"Nothing bad is going to happen Ash. Just think of England as a fun trip." She said and she was right.

"Yeah, you're right. It's just a fun trip, a trip in which I'm just meeting Doms parents, nothing else. That's the reason we're going." I told her, more trying to convince myself.

"Yeah." She said, "so when does your flight leave?"

"At one. God I literally have nothing good to wear to meet his parents, let alone disguise myself to go to the airport." I said, frustrated while looking through the clothes in my closet.

"Well why don't we go to the mall right now?" She suggested.

"With what money? I don't have a job and I keep taking money from Dom which I already feel bad about." I said.

"I'm sure he won't care." She said as she got up and walked out of the room, leaving me on the ground glaring at her.

I hurried to my feet and ran after her. "Hey Dom, can I have some money to go to the mall to get Ash an outfit to meet your parents and like some big sunglasses to hide her face in the airport?" I heard her ask as I walked into the kitchen.

"Dom don't give her money." I said walking over to him. "I have enough clothes." He just looked over at me and pulled out his credit card, handing it over to Olivia. "Really Dom." I stared at him.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because you've already done so much for me and I feel bad." I told him.

"Ok fine I'll set a spending limit." He paused looking over at Olivia. "No more than 1,000 dollars. Go get a nice pair of sunglasses and a few dresses." He said and I glared at him. "You can do that right olivia?"

She eagerly nodded. "Well we better get going." Olivia tugged on my hand.

"Can I atleast put some clothes on first?" I asked, looking down at the shirt that belonged to Dom hanging on my body.

"Oh yea, go put some pants on." She said and I rolled my eyes.

I quickly walked to my room and pulled some skinny Jeans on and slipped on a pair of converse.

I walked out to Olivia and after saying bye to the rest of them, we got into Olivia's car and went to the mall.

After we got there olivia insisted that we go to the Louis Vuitton store to buy a pair of sunglasses.

"Oli, those are going to be a lot more than a thousand dollars." She turned to look at me and rolled her eyes.

"While you were getting changed he told me he didn't care how much we spent. He only said that to make you come here with me." I rolled my eyes and told myself to talk to Dom about it later.

"Fine, we can look, but I really don't want Louis Vuitton sunglasses. Maybe a wallet or something though." I said as I followed her to the store.

As we looked through the store, people were giving us strange looks. Probably because we looked like we shouldn't be there. Because of that, I really wanted to buy something and show them Dom's black card.

Eventually I found something I liked. It was a silver necklace with LV engraved on a small lock.

"Excuse me I'd like to buy this." The lady walked over and gave me a weird look, unlocking the case. "Actually make it two." She just kept looking at me weird.

"Is there a reason you keep looking at me like that?" I asked her.

"Sorry, you just dont look like the type to shop here." She said.

"Okay well then could I have someone else help me?" I said. She looked at me stunned and just walked away, asking someone else to come and help me.

"I'm sorry about her." A younger girl said walking over to me. She had the ends of her hair dyed a pretty light purple color. "She doesn't like people with colored hair." I laughed.

"I really like your hair, it's a pretty color." I said to her.

"Oh why thank you." She smiled. "Yours is super pretty too. Might just dye my hair that color next just to piss her off." I laughed. "So you want two of these necklaces?" She asked me.

"Yeah, one for me and my friend Oli over there." I said pointing at her. She was over looking at all the prices on the handbags.

"Yeah, things are stupid expensive here." She said pulling out two necklaces and placing them into their boxes. "But atleast with these items a third of it goes towards charity."

"Oh well that's good to know." I smiled.

"Okay, your total is 1200." She said. I handed her Doms card and punched in the pin he had told me before we left.

"Okay, you're good to remove your card." I saw her notice the name on the card. "You know Dominic Harrison?" She asked me.

"Yea he's my boyfriend." I told her.

"Wow that's so cool! I love his music." She said.

"I don't think I quite caught your name." I told her.

"Oh my names Lana." She said. "And you must be Ashley."

I nodded. "Yep." I laughed. "Anyways I've got to get going, got to catch a plane at one. What's your number?" I asked her.

She pulled out a piece of paper and wrote her number down on it and handed it to me. "Thanks, I'll be sure to text you later." I told her as Olivia and I left the store.

Once we were out of the store I pulled out one of the boxes and handed it to her. "Here I got you this." She opened it and saw the necklace.

"Ash you didn't have to do that." She said touching the necklace.

"Well you're my best friend. You've put up with me all these years and you deserve something nice. I got the same one, so we're matching."

She turned to me and hugged me. "Thank you Ashley."