-Twenty One-

Dom and I ended up getting to the studio thirty minutes late, meaning that we had to stay thirty minutes later than we would have. For once, being late wasn't my fault; Dom had decided that right before we leave, that we hurry and watch an Rick and Morty, but one episode turned into two, and now we were late.

"I told you we should have just left! We could have gotten coffee and now we're late." I exclaimed, getting into his car.

"Sorry, the show was just too good to quit watching! I lost track of time, we'll get coffee on the way home?" He asked, starting the car.

"It's not the same, but fine." I agreed, rolling my eyes.

We finally made it to the studio, and I made Dom run in. I laughed at him struggle to open the door, and then walked towards him. He made it back to the studio out if breath and Adam and Michael were confused. I walked into the room and sat next to Dom on the couch and we waited for the producer to come in.

"I see you've finally made it." The producer said to Dom as he walked into the room. "Well the reason I called you here today is because we're finalizing the record and we need to discuss releasing it. So when would you guys like to release it?" He asked.

Dom looked over at Adam and Michael and shrugged. "I dunno, maybe two months from now. Give us enough time to advertise the record." Dom said. The producer nodded.

"Ok, sounds good." The producer said, "so I'm gonna need you guys to come back and listen to the record, see if there is anything you want to change or fix." They all got up and walked into the recording room and I stayed on the couch.

I pulled out my phone and decided to text my mom.

To mom: hey mom, I was just wondering if everything is ok.. please call me or just text me. I just want to hear back from you, to know you're ok.

I locked my phone and sighed, leaning back into the couch and closing my eyes.

When I opened my eyes Dom was standing infront of me, shaking me lightly. "Hey we're done, we can go."

I stood up and stretched, "What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost four." He said.

"Wow, I was asleep that long?"

He nodded, "we better get home before Olivia gets there." He said.

"Oh yea, Olivia. Yea let's go." I said grabbing my stuff of the couch and walking to the door.

We made our way pit to the car and got in, but before we went home we grabbed some food. When we got home Olivia was standing at the door glaring at us.

"What the hell Ash!" She exclaimed, hitting me.

"Sorry, I fell asleep and we lost track of time, and then we were hungry." She shook her head.

"Whatever, let me in. I need to pee." She said rolling her eyes.

Dom got out the keys and unlocked the door, letting Olivia run in and try to find the bathroom. "Its in the kitchen." I told her and watched her run to the kitchen.

"She seems like a handful." Dom said. I agreed and sat down on the couch with Dom. "So what are you guys gonna Do?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know. Talk I guess."

"Do you want me to leave?" I shook my head.

"Olivia wants to get to know you. And if we need to talk 'alone' we'll just go to the bedroom." I said.

"Yea I wanna know you. Seeing as how you're now not only living with my bestfriend, but dating her as well." Olivia said walking into the living room, taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"Okay, well what do you want to know?" Dom asked Olivia.

"Well for starters, why do you like Ashley?" I almost choked and had to turn my head.

"Well, I don't know, honestly. She's pretty, and nice and she has a great personality, and she's smart and she cleans up for herself so that's a plus." I blushed and I could feel him laugh.

"And she's good in bed, right?" My eyes widened to the size of quarters.

"Olivia!" I exclaimed, smacking her arm.

"What!?" She questioned.

"Well for one, we just went on our first date literally yesterday and why the hell would you ask something like that." I ran a hand through my hair.

I looked over at dom to see him smirking, "What are you smiling at." I glared at him.

"Oh nothing you're just too cute." I rolled my eyes and turned back to Olivia.

"Aww." She said, "you guys are like an old married couple."

"Ok, do you want to know anything else?" I sighed.

"Oh yea actually," she thought about it for a second. "Do you have any tattoos?" Dom held up his hands to show her the black hearts he had on his fingers.

"I also have an elephant tattooed on my ass,  but I think I'd rather not show you guys my ass." He said laughing.

"Yeah, I'm not really sure if want to see that." Olivia said laughing.

"Oh hey, Ash and well I guess Dom, is it cool if I spend the night here? I already asked my parents and they're fine with it." She said to us.

I looked over at dom and he shrugged. "I don't see why not." He said and Olivia and I both smiled.

After calming down, Dom got to know Olivia. "So you swim?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Yep, for almost my whole life." She replied. "And you sing?" She asked.

"For almsot my whole life." He laughed, mimicking her.

She softly hit him and laughed, "Well I get that, I just mean, I want to hear you sing. I mean Ashley has." She said looking over at me.

"Maybe another night, we just spent all day singing and I should probably rest my voice." He said.

"Ok fine. But I'm going to hold you to it." Olivia said.

"Don't doubt that Dom, she will, trust me." He laughed, looking over at me and grabbing my hand.

"Ok, well I'm going to go get the guest room ready for Olivia and leave you two to talk alone for a moment. I'll be right back." Dom said, getting up and walking down the hallway.

"So how was your date?" Olivia asked me, wiggling her eyebrows.

I laughed, "Well we went to this fancy restaurant right? Well everything on the menu was in a different language so neither of us understood anything. Long story short, we both ended up ordering snails so we went to McDonald's instead." I said. "But something good did cone out of the restaurant, they had some damn good wine." I added, laughing.

"It sounds like you guys had fun" she smiled, "I'm happy for you, you know? You're finally happy, or atleast a hell of a lot happier than a couple months ago.. it makes me happy to see you happy." Olivia said after a while.

I looked over at her and smiled, "I'm really glad you're my bestfriend. I don't know what I would do without you." I said, hugging her.

Don't forget to vote! Thanks so much for reading! Have a good day, or night or afternoon! 🖤🖤