-Fourteen-

We finally made it to the first apartment we were looking at. It was a decent size two story apartment with three rooms, two bathrooms and a small kitchen which connected with a large living room. I would have been great except for the fact that the whole place smelled like cat piss and the walls were painted a poop green color. As soon as Dom and I entered the apartment it was an immediate no.

The next apartment was wonderful, just like the last, three rooms, two bathrooms, a large living room and this one had a bigger kitchen. Dom and I were considering this, but above us, there was a lot of noises which consisted of moaning, stomping and other stuff that is to be left unsaid. Dom and I both looked at each other, and figured that whatever was going on above us was probably a usual thing. 

After looking at the two apartments, we went and ate lunch. We both decided on going to taco bell. While we were eating and asked him, "So I'm going to get a job, so I can help you pay for the apartment. I don't want to just have you pay for everything like you have been. I hate just having things handed to me."

He nodded, "you can get a job if you want, but I have money Ash, and I really don't mind paying for things for  you. I mean I've been paying for things for Zoey for a really long time, and let me just say you don't spend nearly as much money as her." He paused and thought about what he said, "sorry if that sounded mean or weird. But also selling the house will give me more money. But really Ash, I don't mind paying for everything. Money isn't an issue and I don't want it to be for you." He said.

I just shrugged. "I get that, it's just I feel like you're letting me take advantage of you, and I don't want to do that. I want to help you pay."

"Ok, you can get a job, as long as you think it's safe. If it's not safe, then my answer is no. But it really isn't my decision." I nodded.

"What about a non public job? Like maybe a nanny or something else where I'm not in the public?" I asked.

He thought about it for a second. "That mightactually be a really good Idea."

"Why thank you." I laughed.

After we were done eating, we had one more apartment to look at. This one was a little too small. It only had two bedrooms, one bathroom, a tiny kitchen and a tiny living room. The whole apartment only had two windows, one of which had a beautiful view of a brick wall.

"Well we still have two to look at tomorrow." Dom said as we got into his car.

"Yeah." I said and got buckled.

Once we got back to Adam and Michaels apartment, it was already dark outside. When we walked in, Adam and Michael were cooking.

"You guys know how to cook?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"We found a YouTube video on how to cook pancakes." Adam said.

"Makes sense." I said looking at the laptop by the stove.

"So how was looking at apartments?" Michael asked us.

"How'd you know we were looking at apartments?" I asked him.

"Oh Dom texted me telling me about everything."

"Oh, well it sucked." I said looking over at dom shoving a pancake in his mouth.

"Yea in one of them there was a couple upstairs having sex and doing god knows what else." He said with a mouth full of pancakes.

"Dom! You don't know for a fact that's what they were doing.." I said.

They all looked at me And laughed. "Oh Ash, so young and naive. If it sounded like they were having sex, they were definitely doing the dirty." I blushed and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. The first one we looked at smelled like cat piss and had poop green walls so." Dom looked over at me and laughed.

"Aww Ash, you're so cute, trying to change the subject." Dom said and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed a plate out of the cupboard and put a pancake on it. I grabbed the syrup off the table and drenched the pancake in syrup and sat down by Dom. After he was done eating he got up and said he was going to take a shower.

"So has anything happened between you guys yet?" Adam asked once he left. I shook my head. "But you like him right?" I shrugged and felt my face go red. "You so like him."

"Yea I guess I do. I heard you guys talking about a month ago. When I was still upstairs and you guys were talking to Dom." They both thought back to the day I sat on the stairs listening to third conversation.

"So you were eavesdropping on our conversation?" Michael asked.

"I mean I guess, kinda, sorry. But I heard what Dom said, that he likes me. I just, I don't know. I'm not even 18 and he'll be 20 in three months. I won't even be 18 until the beginning of march, which is almost 10 months away." They both just rolled their eyes.

"Age doesn't matter. As long as you like him, and he likes you, you guys can be together." Michael said.

"Plus it's not illegal, as long as you guys don't have sex or anything." Adam added.

"Oh my god." I dragged out the god.  "We're not even together and you're already talking about us 'getting together'?" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Well anything can happen, and it's best to be safe, we don't want any little Doms running around. One is enough, and this one is an adult. Scary to think that Dom is legally an adult, isn't it Adam?" Michael said.

"Ok well I'm just gonna go now." I said standing up from the table. That was enough talking about sex for one day.