-Twenty Four-

When Dom and I finished talking outside, we went inside to find Olivia in the kitchen looking through the cabinets. 

"Het, what are you looking for?" I asked her.

"A bowl. Two bowls." I looked at her questioningly. "for the hair dye dummy."

I looked over to see dom raising an eyebrow, looking down at me.

"My mom said I need to dye my hair."

"Oh, fun. The bowls are in the one to your left." He said to olivia. "I'll go get some towels."

Once we got all the things we needed, I took my hair down from the bun that it was in so olivia could put bleach in it.

Dom had left to go play his guitar halfway through Olivia bleaching my hair, and now when we're almost done he came in, asking if I could bleach some of his har and dye it pink.

"Of course." I laughed and he smiled like a little kid. He sat down in front of me and I took the bleach from Olivia, sectioning of a small area of doms hair to bleach. "If it starts to burn, tell me. Okay?"

"Okay."

I began to but the bleach on his hair and olivia started to clean up. "Hey liv, you wanna have pink hair too?" I asked her.

She laughed, "my parents would literally kill me. I'd be 6 feet under."

"Yea, but atleast you'd have stylish pink hair."

"Knowing my mom, she'd probably either cut off my hair or dye it back to normal before I was buried."

Dom laughed and looked at her, "you're parents are really that strict?" He asked.

She nodded and then said, "they wouldn't ever let me a pet because they thought it would be too much of a responsibility and it would take away from me swimming."

"Wow."

It was finally time I could wash out the bleach so Dom and I went into the bathroom so he could help me wash out the bleach. I kneeled by the side of the bathtub and turned on the faucet. Dom grabbed the soap and washed the bleach out of my hair and when he was done, I did the same for him.

After we did that, we went back out to Olivia where she put the pink hair dye on our heads.

When olivia got done putting the pink hair dye on, it was time for her to go. Dom and I have both said goodbye and then she left, telling me to send her a pic of my hair when it was done.

"So about leaving." Dom began. "I've been thinking, why don't we go to England? We could leave tomorrow and we could stay with my parents."

"Yea, that sounds like fun. But what about your show, here in LA? I dont want to miss your first show of the tour."

"I know, I dont want you to miss it either. But I would rather have you be safe." He said, taking my hand. I nodded.

"So we're leaving tomorrow then."

"I guess so. I'll find some plane tickets and text my parents. Tell them that we're coming." I nodded and gave him a soft smile.

"Thank you Dom. I love you." I said.

"It's not a problem." He smiled and leaned over closer to me. "And I love you too." He said and closed the distance between us, pressing his lips to mine.

After Dom and I made out for probably twenty minutes straight, it was time to wash out our hair dye.

With Doms help, I got all the residue dye out of my hair, leaving my hair a really pretty color of pink. After he got done washing out my hair, I washed out his. When I was done he decided it would be funny to flip his head and spray water everywhere like a dog.

"Dom!" I exclaimed, shielding myself from the water flying off of his head.

He let out a loud laugh and I shushed him, reminding him that we weren't the only people living in this building.

"So I found some tickets to London tomorrow at 1. It's about a 3 and a half hour drive to my parents house in Doncaster, should I buy the tickets?" Dom asked me as I was during my hair with a towel.

"Yeah sure, go ahead." I said. I really didn't want to think about leaving, because once I left I wouldn't be able to come back here with Dom for a while. Not until something changed.

"Hey it's all going to be okay Ash. I promise." He paused. "So tell me what's actually wrong."

"Well once we leave I'm not going to be able to come back with you for a while. Not unless things change in like a week, which highly doubt will happen." I looked up at him, teary eyed, "I'm not going to be able to go with you on tour."

He pulled me into a hug, "Ash, that's the least of your worries right now. Sure I'm gonna miss the hell out of you on tour, but you wouldn't be safe. I mean hell, I'll cancel or postpone the tour if you'd want me to. All that matters to me is that you're safe."

I shook my head, "I don't want you to cancel your tour. I know how much your fans mean to you and you're right. I need to be safe. I guess I'm just scared."

"And you have a right to be. Look I'm going to higher a private investigator to investigate your asshole of a father and take him down for something." He paused, "and before you object, I love you ash and I'd do anything for you. All I want to do is see you be happy."

"How'd I end up with someone so perfect?" I asked him, close to tears.

"The world works in mysterious ways."