-Twenty Two-

"Ash, I'm hungry." Olivia said at the most suspenseful part of the movie. I jumped and slapped her on her leg and she laughed.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "Not cool Olivia." She rolled her eyes and Dom wrapped his arms around me. We were currently watching paranormal activity and unlike Olivia, I was scared.

"Ok but like I'm still hungry." She started looking at me.

"Ok, well then go find something in the kitchen." I said, my eyes fixed to the tv.

"I already looked. You guys don't have any food." I turned my head to look at her.

"Since when did you have time to look through the fridge?" I questioned.

"After I went to the bathroom earlier." She shrugged.

"I can order pizza." Dom said and Olivia looked at him like he was her guardian angel.

"Really??" She asked him.

He nodded and went down to reach for his phone. "Pepperoni?"

Olivia and I both said 'yes' in unison. He just softly laughed.

I flew moments later he said, "k, pizza will be here soon. You're welcome." Olivia and I muttered a thanks in response.

As the movie went along, nothing really scary happened, up until the point In which the pizza delivery man came and scared the shit out of all of us.

"I'll get it." I said standing up.

"I can get it." Dom offered.

"No I got it." I said as I walked to the front door. As I opened the door I reached for my wallet and pulled out a five, handing it to the man as he handed me the pizza. "Thanks." I said and closed the door.

As I started to walk back to the living room, I got an idea. I snuck around into the kitchen so I could come from from the other way into the living room.

I tiptoed into the living room and grabbed Doms should with one hand and Olivia's with the other and shook them. They both looked up at me shocked and Dom pulled me over the couch, pizza still in my hand.

"Hey! Watch the pizza!" Olivia yelled.

"What about me?" I said, looking over at her.

"Whatever, you're mean." She said grabbing a slice of pizza.

I looked over at Dom and stuck my tongue out at him. "Hey you're the one who scared me, karma I guess." I rolled my eyes and grabbed a slice if pizza.

I woke up a few hours later to the sound of Dom lightly snoring. I looked over and saw an empty spot where Olivia was. I shook dom awake and stood up, stretching.

"Let's go to bed." I said.

He nodded and stood up, and followed me into our room. I threw on one of Doms shirts and crawled into bed, and Dom wasnt very far behind me. As soon as I hit the pillow, I was out.

When I woke up I reached over to him, but he wasnt there. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, looking around the room. The door was open, but the lights were all off. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to get some water. After I got some water I went to the living room to see of Dom was there, but he wasn't. And neither was Olivia.

I walked to the guest room to see if Olivia was there, but the room was empty. Huh, weird.

Shrugging my shoulders I went back out to the livingroom and turned on the TV. I pulled out my phone to see if there was anything from Dom or Olivia, but there were no new messages. Not even a new message from my mom.

Rolling my eyes I sat my phone down I flipped through the tv channels. All of a sudden I heard a lound bang from the kitchen. "Dom? Olivia? Is that you?" I called out. There was no response, only silence.

Shaking my head I stood up and walked into the kitchen, looking for what fell. There wasn't anything on the ground. I heard something rolling and as I looked over I saw a small tennis ball rolling across the floor. I let out a scream and ran out of the kitchen into the living room where Dom was standing, laughing at me.

"We got you good!" He exclaimed, smiling. I just glared at him.

"That is so not funny Dom!" I said as I punched him in the arm. "Olivia come out right now so I can beat your ass!"

"Whose idea was this." I asked Dom. Without saying anything, he pointed behind me. I spun around and was met with Olivia, wearing a clown mask. I hit her hard in the arm and she yelped in pain.

"Hey, not cool Ash!"

"Really! Not cool me? You're the one wearing a clown mask!"

She laughed and took it off. "Yea I guess you're right. But you should have seen your face!"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I said and turned back around to Dom. "Ok well I'm hungry. Breakfast?"

"Yea sure. Where do you wanna go?" Dom asked.

"Ihop." I answered.

"Ok then, ihop it is." We all got into Doms car and drove to ihop. Dom decided to invite Adam and Michael, so now there were five of us.

It was good that Olivia got to know the people who I cared a lot about. I mean she's my best friend. Really my only friend up until I met Dom. I was really happy they were all getting along.

"Hey Ash, what do you want to do today?" Olivia asked me while we were eating.

"Well I don't know.. what time do you have to be home?" I asked.

"Uhh my mom said I just had to be home before 11."

I looked over at Dom and asked him if he had to do anything today. "Well we just have to advertise the record. Maybe  hang up some posters around town?"

"Well Olivia. Would you like to go advertise a record?" I asked her.

"Yeah! That sounds like fun." She said and smiled.

First off I would just like to say, thank you for reading. It means a lot to me that people would even want to read what I write. Secondly I would like to apologize for not updating sooner. I kinda forgot about this, and I'm gonna try to update more, but I'm not gonna make any promises. Again, thank you for reading and have a great day :)