-Nine-

We all crammed Into Doms small car and drove to a restaurant down the street. We all collectively decided on Mexican food. After sitting down the waiter asked what we wanted.

"Um I'll have a bean and cheese burrito and some coke." Dom said and looked at me.

"Give me a second." I said and the waiter took Adam and Michaels orders.

"Ash, you can get anything.. I'm paying." He whispered. I shook my head.

"Dom you can't just keep paying for things for me." I said.

"Well too bad." He said.

The waiter looked back at me and I said, "I'll just have a cheese quesadilla and some water please." He nodded and wrote it down.

"See, that wasn't so hard." Dom said and laughed.

"Whatever. I'll pay you back, I promise." I said. Dom excused himself to the restroom, leaving my alone with Adam and Michael.

"So Ash," Adam started, "Do you like Dom?"

"Uhh no? We're just friends." I said, clearly annoyed at the question. Geez, why did everyone keep asking that question anyway.

"Well it's pretty obvious that he likes you. Dom doesn't go out of his way to help people. You're special." Michael said.

I shrugged, "Well I was the one that came to him first, so he kind of had to."

"That's not what we heard." Adam said.

"Well then what did he tell you?" I asked.

"He said that you needed help, and that He wanted to help you."

"And when did he tell you that?"

"On sunday." Michael said.

Confused I looked down at the table, "Around what time?"

"Around what time What?" Dom said coming and sitting down next to me.

"Oh we were just telling her about practice tomorrow." Adam said, saving our asses.

"Yea we were just seeing if she wanted to tag along." Michael said.

Dom looked over at me, "would you want to come?" He asked.

"Well I mean I have no where else to go." I laughed.

Soon the food came out and we ate, ever so often talking about random things.

Once we were done, Dom paid for him and I and the others paid for themselves. "Hey so I thought that I would just drop you guys off at home, I've got to go run and do a few things." Dom said to Adam and Michael.

They agreed and now Dom and I were on our way to the mall. "Dom what are we doing." I asked as we walked into the mall.

"Well I've got to get a couple of things, and I thought you might like some new clothes." Dom said.

"Dom, you're not made of money. I have clothes. I don't need anymore and you don't have to keep paying for things for me." I sighed.

"Ash, you have two pairs of jeans and like three shirts." He was right.

"Fine. Two shirts and one pair of jeans." Dom shook his head.

"Ten shirts, five pairs of jeans." I glared at him. "If you don't pick them out, I'll pick them out for you."

"Fine you do it then." I said and he smirked.

One minute he was there, and the next he was halfway through the mall, with me chasing after him. After looking In about ten stores, I gave up and sat down on one of the benches.

I tried calling him but I got his voicemail. Hey this is Dominic Harrison, sorry I missed your call. If you leave a message, it probably won't be listened to for five years, but if you must, leave a message at the beep.

The phone beeped and I hit the end call button. Where the hell could he be? After about an hour, I heard footsteps behind me so I quickly turned around and punched them.

"Ah shit, Ash what the hell was that for!" Dom said fake crying.

"Hey you scared me! Sorry." I looked down at the bags in his hands and saw a Victoria secret bag, urban outfitters bag, and a few other bags.

"Wow really? You went to some of the most expensive stores here Dom! You've got to take it all back." I said punching him in the arm.

"Nope, I already threw the receipts away." He said with a glint in his eyes.

I shook my head and said, "Fine. Can we go now then?"

He grinned. "Yup."

Dom and I walked out of the mall and got into his car. "Hey Dom, thank you for the new clothes, but you really didn't have to do it."

"Yes I did Ash. Think of it as a second birthday present." He said.

"Fine I will." I smiled.

Before we went home, we stopped and bought four blue slurpees.

"Hey fuckers! Guess what I got!" Dom yelled as we walked in the door. Adam and Michael both ran to the door and I handed them both a slurpee.

"Dom, you've got to chill with your addiction to Blue slurpees." Adam said sucking on the straw.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Dom laughed. He then went upstairs to put the clothes away.

"So how was your little date?" Adam asked.

"Shut up." I muttered under my breath.

Soon Dom came back downstairs and we decided on watching a movie. Halfway through the movie I heard laughter and so I opened my eyes. Dom and I must have fallen asleep cause the end credits of the movie were now rolling and Adam and Michael were standing over us laughing.

"What the hell are you guys laughing at?" I asked and rubbed my eyes, yawning. I saw they both had their phones out, and I guessed they were both taking pictures.

I looked down and saw that Doms arm was wrapped around me and we were under the same blanket. Carefully got out of Doms grasp and I gave them a death glare.

"You guys are dead."

"Oh shit. Run Adam, Run!" They ran up stairs and I began the follow then until I head Dom say something behind me.

"Is the movie over?" I looked down at him and nodded.

"Yea and we've got to go get them." I said.

Dom looked over and saw that Adam and Michael were no longer on the couch. Dom stood up and asked where they were.

"They ran upstairs." Dom put a finger to his lips and we both carefully walked up the stairs, in search of two idiots.

Soon we found them and I yelled out, "Delete the pictures!" Between laughs. They were both down in the one of their closets, and it looked hilarious.

"Wait what pictures?" Dom asked. They both shows Dom their phones and I saw some face grow red.

"Don't post those guys. Think about Ashley. He might be able to find her If he ever saw those pictures." Dom said and walked into the other room. I looked down at the guys and they said they were sorry.

I walked into the room that Dom and I were sharing and found him by the window, looking out at the night sky. I quietly shut the door and walked over to him.

"Dom, it was a joke.. I hope your not mad, they didn't mean any harm with it." I said. Dom turned around and looked at me and shook his head.

"Ash, it's not that. I just, I don't know anymore." He said and his head fell to his hands.

I bent down and looked him in the eyes. "Dom, what's wrong."

"I don't fucking love Zoey!" He said and tears began to fall from his eyes.