-Seventeen-

Dom and I continued to clean the apartment, and you would have thoght that there was a party from the mess that all four of us made. Somehow we found a bag of chips and spread them all over the living room, and when I looked on my phone, I found a picture of Michael making a snow angel in all the chips on the ground.

I showed the picture to Dom and he said, "there is no way I can't remember that happening! God that is fucking gold!" I laughed and put my phone in my pocket.

Eventually we finished cleaning and we sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. "So what do you want to do today? We have the whole day to ourselves." I shrugged and pulled out my phone.

"Umm actually I was wondering if I could invite Olivia over? If you want to do something, just the two of us that's fine too." I said, looking up at Dom.

"Yeah actually that sounds great. When's the last you talked to her anyways?" He asked, stroking my hair.

"Monday, when I told her we were looking for apartments." I told him. Then I added,  "When Are you going to list the house?"

"I've already texted someone, it should be listed by tonight." He said. I nodded.

"What about Zoey? Have you heard anything from her?" He shook his head.

"Nothing yet, I just hope she doesn't go to the police."

"Yea.." I said. "I mean if she tells then about us, we're not really doing anything wrong. I mean it's not like we're having sex." I said quietly.

Dom just laughed and looked down at me. "Yeah. I mean you're not wrong. But I mean we could..."

I turned my head to face him and my eyes went wide, "Oh my god, Dom!" I softly hit him on the arm. "Atleast buy me dinner first." I joked.

"Okay, tonight at 8. Me and you, fancy restaurant." He said, seriously.

"Oh my god I was joking Dom." I laughed.

"Okay, fine. Just a date." He laughed.

"You're a dork." I said shaking my head.

"Yeah, but I'm your dork. So dinner?" He asked.

"We've had dinner with eachother for the past almost two months." He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, but this time, we're not friends. We're two people who have romantic feelings for each other, going to a nice, fancy, expensive restaurant to spend quality time with eachother without have Adam or Michael walking in on us." I laughed, remembering this morning.

"You're so cheesy."

"You know it, love." He said.

"Ok, so date tonight at 8. Well then what if I go to Olivias house around 4 and get ready at her house and then you can pick me up at her house like a normal date?"

"What makes you think I want a normal date?" He asked.

"Well, I don't, but how do you know I don't want a normal date? Plus I really want to see Olivia." I said.

"That's fair." He pulled out his phone to look at the time, and saw that it was almost one. "Well I guess that means I have a full three hours with you." I smiled and leaned up to him to kiss him.

It was like every time we kissed it was better and better. The butterflies never seemed to leave my stomach when I was around him, and there were ten times more whenever we kissed.

Finally we pulled apart and I laid my head on his lap. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Are you?"

He shook his head too. Soon I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep with Dom stroking my hair.

When I woke up, it was an hour later and Dom was also asleep. I gently pushed him to wake him up and he slowly opened his eyes, looking down at me. He smiled and stretched out his arms. I sat up and reached over for my phone to text Olivia.

To Olivia: Hey Oli, I was wondering if I could come over at like four? It would be really great to see you, plus I need your help. I've got a lot to tell you.

From Olivia: Yeah that's great actually! I can't wait to see you. And is everything Okay? I mean with you and Dom. You guys didn't get into a fight did you??

To Olivia: No, Dom and I are really great actually. I'll tell you everything at your house.

From Olivia: you're really going to keep me waiting?? Jerk.

From Olivia: Jk, I love you. Here's my adress ~ Olivia's house adress.

To Olivia: thanks, I'll be there around four :)

From Olivia: see you then!

After I set my phone back down I leaned back into the couch and closed my eyes. "So, have you heard anything from your mom?" Dom asked me.

I shook my head. "Nope. I'm beginning to think she just ran away without me. Which I guess is fine because I have you and you're the best person I could ever wish for, but it still kinda hurts ya know? I mean she's my mom, the person that gave birth to me, and she's just kinda abandoned me. But in a way, I understand." I said.

He nodded and looked down at his hands. "So I thought about going grocery shopping? Do you eat anything specific?" He asked.

"Coffee, frootloops, and more chips since Michael wasted them all." He laughed.

"Okay, I will get those three things, just for you." I smiled.

"Okay thank you!"

"So we have two hours now, since you decided to fall asleep on me." He said.

"Hey that's not fair. You fell asleep too!" He just laughed and stood up. He walked over to his guitar and started strumming something. Then he started to sing a song that I vaguely recognized.

Doctor says that I'm so lonely
A mistake on the painting of my family
But that big smudge is what i love
Give me a Grenade and I'll tape to my face

Gettin' drunk at quarter to one
'Cause my dad is a geezer and he keys up my mum
You put it in my mouth, I’m gonna bite down
If that ain't normal then the pope is a right clown

Lost in the White light, white heat
Fire shots in our arms on your street
Lost in the White light, white heat
I'm blank why you shouting at me

I just wanna take my
My medication
I just wanna find my
My motivation
I just wanna take my
My medication
'Cause I just wanna find my
I just wanna find my
My motivation

"Oh my god! I didn't know that song was by you!!" I exclaimed. "I fucking love that song!"

Dom looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "How did you not know that song was by me?" He asked.

"Well because I would occasionally hear it on the radio, but they would never say who it was by." I said simply.

"Wow, this whole time you've liked me without even knowing."