-Nineteen-

Olivia and I continued to sit in her room talking until Dom showed up. We both looked at eachother when we heard the doorbell ring from downstairs. Suddenly I was super nervous, and I just wanted to stay here with Olivia. But I knew I couldn't, it would just screw things up with Dom. Plus I really, really likes him.

Olivia and I both stood up from the bed and made our way down the stairs. Olivias mom was the one to answer the door and was ultimately confused.

Dom and I made eye contact and he smiled. I smiled back at him and I made my way toward him. I thanked Olivia once again and Dom and I made our way to his car with my vans in my hand.

"Well that was awkward." He laughed and I agreed. "Hey why are you carrying your vans?" He asked.

I pointed down at the shoes I was currently wearing, "Because I'm wearing shoes that literally satan created."

"Well you look beautiful." He said as we got into his car.

I blushed and asked, "So where are we going?"

"Its a surprise."

I groaned, "Well can't you just tell me? Maybe a hint?"

"Okay fine, it's Italian, and it's not fast food." I rolled my eyes.

"Haha you think you're soooo funny." I said sarcastically.

Eventually we pulled up to a fancy looking restaurant and Dom killed the engine of the car. He stepped out of the car and walked around to my side of the car and opened the door for me.

I stepped out of the car and thanked him, linking my arm with his. We walked into the restaurant and water at the front. A small short lady came up to us and asked for the reservation name.

"Harrison." Dom said.

"Right this way." The lady said and we followed her down the rows of tables till we stopped at an empty table. "Your waiter will be with you shortly." She said handing us menus.

I glanced at the menu trying to find something to eat, but everything was in a different language, and each dish was above twenty dollars.

"Did you just try to find the most expensive place to eat in LA?" I asked him quietly so other people couldn't hear.

He laughed and shrugged. "Well I mean no, I just looked up nice restaraunts on my phone and this was the first one to show up." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I can't understand a word on this menu." I said laughing.

"Me either."

The waiter came up to our table and asked us what we wanted to drink. "A bottle of red wine please." Dom said and my eyes widened.

The waiter walked away and I quietly yelled, "Dom, I'm underage! And so are you, the legal drinking age is 21."

He just shrugged, "This restaurant was also one of the few places who didn't ID people for alcohol."

"That's fair." The waiter came back setting done a bucket of ice with a wine bottle in it, and two glasses.

"Do you know what you would like to eat?" He asked and I looked over at dom.

He said something and then the waiter looked over at me, "I'll just have the same as what he's having." I said. The waiter smiled and walked away.

"Do you know what you just ordered?" I asked Dom. He shook his head and laughed. "Me either. I don't think the 'fancy' life us for us." He agreed and we began to talk.

"So how was hanging out with Olivia?" He asked.

"It was really great actually." I said, "Oh hey that reminds me, could she come over tomorrow? To the apartment?"

"Yeah sure, but we have to go to the recording studio, just to finish some things up."

"Okay, around what time?" I asked.

"Like from ten till one."

"Okay, Olivia was going to come over after school around four, so that works."

"So tell me about you." He said, startling me.

"What do you want to know?"

"I guess your story, your family." He paused, "you don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable."

"Well once upon a time we were a happy family, or atleast I thought we were. It wasn't 100 percent normal, it wasn't what you would see on movies, but it was a lot more normal than what it turned into." I paused, "we would do normal things, like going out to dinner, going to the zoo, but then it all stopped one day. When I was probably five, everything changed. Things had always been weird, knowing what I know now, i know that he was abusing my mom from the start. But when I was five I realised everything. And when I turned ten I think, he started to do things to me." I said and shuddered.

Dom reached out and grabbed my hand, "Its all okay now. I'll keep you safe, I promise you. We'll move somewhere far away if we have to. He's not going to find you, and I'll make sure of that." He said.

I gave him a light smile and said, "So tell me about your family."

"Well, there's nothing really to say about them." He shrugged.

"Okay, well then tell me about your past, your teenage years." He laughed.

"Eww you make me sound so old." He continued to laugh, "Well when I was about 18, I was in a British Disney show called the lodge, plus a few other things surrounding Disney." He said.

"Oh my god, we've got to watch that tonight." I said laughing, nearly crying from laughing so hard. He but is face in his hands, hiding his embarrassment.

"Nooo, I'm a horrible actor! You'll just make fun of me!" He cried.

"Nah, I'm sure you were great." I said. "What else? What happened when you were first staring out with music."

"Well I dropped out of school, and went to London. The cheapest apartment that I could rent was one where this crazy cat lady lived. She was a nice lady, Marge, but she had atleast ten cats living in that apartment. And she would always cook lasagna. It was pretty good lasagna." He said, his eyes filled with excitement.

"Wow, that's a pretty great story." I laughed.

Soon the waiter brought out our food and Dom and I both shared a look of disgust. Infront of us were two large plates of snails sitting infront of us.

"Well maybe this restaurant was a mistake." Dom laughed.