-Ten-

"What do you mean you don't love her?" I asked him.

"I mean exactly that." He said and ran his hand through his hair. "I haven't, for a long time. At one time I did, but now things are different. If I don't love her, or atleast pretend like I love her, she'll tell the world my secret."

"I'm so sorry Dom." I said and rubbed his back.

"That picture, it just made me realize how I don't love her." He said and stood up.

I watched as he walked into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. "I mean, look at what I've become! Some fucking British punk dude, who wears fucking pink socks and gold chains and says fuck way too much. And I have the stupidest hair ever!"

I walked over to him and ran my hand through his hair. "Dom, I love your hair. I love how you don't care. And that's how you express yourself, your socks and necklaces. And I fucking love your music Dom."

He turned around to face me and he smiled. "You really mean that?" He asked. I nodded and wiped away his tears.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I hugged him back and I wished this moment would never end. When we pulled apart, I smiled back up at him and we stood there, looking at each other for a long time.

Finally Dom pulled away and said, "I should go appoligize to them." He walked out of the room and went down stairs to find the others.

I decided to get changed into one of Doms shirts and go to bed. While laying in bed, I checked my phone.

Hey sweetie. I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner. I got away, and I'm sorry for not bringing you with me, you'll never know how sorry I am. But for right now I'm safe. Are you safe right now?

After reading the message I let out a sigh of relief.

Yeah mom, I'm fine. I'm with Dom, the neighbor. We're staying at his friends house for the time being. The asshole found Dom and beat him up pretty bad though... he's fine and so am I. But I think I'm going to drop out of school, the asshole came looking for me there and it's not safe there anymore.

I set my phone down on the side table and tried to go to sleep. I was woken up almost an hour later by Dom laying down on the bed. I flipped around to face him and I heard him say, "Shit I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Its fine. How did it go?" I asked him.

"Good I guess, they just gave me crap." He paused, "But I guess that's what friends do so." He laughed.

I snuggled up closer to Dom and I could feel him playing with my hair. "Ash?"

"Yeah."

"I'm really glad you're here. I don't know what I would do without you." Dom said.

"Likewise" I laughed.

The last thing I heard before falling asleep was the sound of Doms heartbeat.

The next morning when I woke up, Dom was gone. I got up and pulled on a pair of jeans. Then I walked over to the bathroom and fixed my hair.

I quietly walked down the stairs and I heard the guys talking. "Yeah, but I really like her. So what if the secret gets out?" I heard Dom say.

"Because dude, even though you're not the bad guy in the situation, she'll make you sound like one." Adam said.

"You know he's right Dom." Michael said.

"So what, I'm just supposed to ignore my feelings for Ash? That's not possible! You saw the pictures on your phone. I can't even stop them when I'm unconscious." He sighed, "I can't so that to Ash. I've got to breakup with Zoey."

"Ok so we'll figure something out." Adam said.

"What if we make Zoey look like she's lying? Four against one, seeing as Ashley would probably me more than happy to help." I rolled my eyes at Michael.

"What do you mean 'more than happy'?" Dom asked.

"Oh my god, both of you are so goddamn blind." Both Adam and Michael laughed. "Dude she's head over heels for you." I am so not.

"No she's not, were just friends." Dom said looking confused.

"Dude she said that exact same thing."

"Whatever." Dom said. "How would we make Zoey look like she's lying?"

"We don't make her look like she's lying, we catch her lying. When she goes to the police, we follow her and go in with her. Adam and I were friends with you during your rough patch, we were friends with Matt to. Well just tell the cops everything, including how Zoey has been holding this against you for years." Wow, it had been years.

"Okay." Dom said looking up.

I waited until they started talking about something else and then I walked down the stairs. I walked over to the couch and sat next to Dom. I saw the glances that Adam and Michael gave Dom, even if they didn't think I did.

"So, we have to be down at the recording studio by one. Do you guys want to go get breakfast?" Adam asked.

"Hell Yeah, I'm starving." Dom said jumping up and putting his shoes on.

"Dom, you're always hungry." Adam said and we all agreed.

I hurried and ran upstairs, throwing on one of the tops that Dom had bought me. I also grabbed one of his jackets and ran back downstairs.

"Ok where are we going." Michael asked us.

"Somewhere that has coffee." I said and walked out to the car. "I call shotgun!"

All three of them looked at eachother and then they looked at me like I was crazy. "What the hell does that mean?" Dom asked.

"You silly brits, it means that I called the front seat." I paused and opened the door, "duh." I got into the car and watched them look at each other once more before getting into the car.

"You know Ash, you could have just said you wanted to sit by Dom." Adam said from the back seat.

"What, did you want to sit by Dom?" I asked him as we pulled out of the driveway.

"Good point I guess." I laughed and looked out the window. "So you're not denying that you wanted to sit up front with Dom?"

"No I just wanted the front seat because two reasons. Atleast when I'm in the front seat I don't look and feel like I'm twelve, and the other thing is I get really sick sitting in the back of cars." They laughed and I continued to look out the window.

I could feel Doms eyes burning holes in the back of my head, and I could sense the smirk on His face. I could almost hear him mutter, "sure."