-Twenty Seven-

When I woke up, I lifted my head up from Doms shoulder and stretched. "How long was I asleep?" I asked, turning my head to face him.

"About three hours." He replied.

"How much longer is the flight?"

"Another seven hours." He said and I groaned.

"Are you serious?" I whined.

He nodded, "yep. Do you wanna watch a movie?" I nodded and we started scanning through the movies on the air plane. Eventually we both decided in one and we watched it.

When the movie was over we still had another 5 and a half hours.

"Can't the flight just be over already." I moaned.

"Just go back to sleep." He said, looking over at me.

"Yeah, I would except I'm not tired." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well then let's talk, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Nervous, scared, happy to be with you. I honestly don't know. I'm on the verge of having an anxiety attack because of the whole thing but at the same time I want to jump up and down because I'm going to england and I'm going to meet your parents and sisters." I sighed, looking up at him.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. "Ash, you're going to be fine. He cant find you in england." He said.

"Yeah, but he could still hurt my mom."

"Look, when I go back for the concert in LA, I'll go to your house and see how she is." He said.

"No Dom. It's not safe." I gave him a serious look.

He just shrugged his shoulders. "Then I'll take Adam and Michael. Three against one." He replied.

"I still don't want you to. I dont want to see you get hurt Dom."

"Okay, I won't get hurt, but I cant promise you that I'm not going to go over there. But I will promise that if I do, I'll bring the boys."

"Whatever you thinks the best decision Dom." He could sense the anger in my words.

"Look Ash, I love you. And if you're worried about your mom, then so am I and I really hate to see you like this." He said.

"I love you too Dom." I said and leaned closer to him to kiss him.

After five hours of talking and laughing with Dom, the flight had finally landed.

"Oh thank the lord Jesus." I said as we walked off the plane.

"You do know that were going to have to fly back to California, right? And it's going to take the same amount of time."

"Shh I dont want to think about that." I said, putting my finger up to his lips. "Now let's go find our luggage." I told him, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the luggage carousel.

Eventually we saw our luggage come around the carousel and we grabbed them. Dom decided to just rent a car instead of having his parents or sister come out to get us.

"This way Ash." Dom called out for me, realizing that I was going the wrong way. I turned around and ran back to him, grabbing his hand.

"So what kind of car did you get." I asked him.

"A black jeep." He said.

"No way! You got a jeep?" I asked him, excitement filling my eyes.

"Yeah, I know how you want one really bad." He shrugged.

"Oh my god, that's so cool!" I exclaimed.

"Haha yea." He said and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed him back and we continued to walk with our luggage to the rental car place.

Once we got the car, we began to drive to his parents house. "Thanks for doing this for me, Dom." I said.

"What, the car?" He asked.

"Well yeah, that, and for taking me here." I said.

"Well you weren't safe down there." He paused, "plus I may have told my mom about how we're daiting and she really wants to meet you."

"You told your mom about us?" I asked him.

"Well yeah, you're my girlfriend." He laughed.

"So what did you tell her about me?"

"Nothing bad of course, just that your were a nice girl who lived across the street from the house we bought and how we went to get slurpees." I cut him off.

"Dom I want to get a slurpee."

"Right now?" He said.

"Yes right now!" I said and he made a turn into the next gas station a little bit up the road.

He parked the car and turned it off. We both got out and walked in, heading straight back to the slurpee machine. We both got blue slurpees and walked up to the counter, where Dom paid for them.

"Thanks Dom." I said as we walked back out to the car.

"No problem." He smiled. When we got into the car he looked over at me. "Ya know, when we went to get slurpees on your birthday, that was the time I started to fall in love with you."

I looked over at him and smiled, sipping my slurpee.

"Well I'm glad we went and got slurpees that night." I said. "What made you like me in the first place?" I asked him.

"Well, first was probably your smile. You've got a really pretty smile." He paused and I could feel my face go red. "And the way you blush." He said, reaching out and touching my face. "And how even when you're going through hell, you're going through it with your head held high. You're strong Ash, stronger than I think you know." He said, cupping my face with his hand.

"Well the thing that made me start to like you was probably your 'I don't give a fuck' attitude. And your smile along with your lips, and your floppy hair. The way that you wear pink and really don't give a fuck if what people think of you." I paused. "I really just love every little thing about you Dom. I'm so glad I met you. I dont know where I'd be without you." I said

And there we sat, just talking to one another, drinking our blue slurpees.

Hey guys, so I just read through this book and It just kinda seems like Dom isn't very energetic as he is in real life, so I'm probably going to go through and edit it and so he's more energetic and upbeat. Anyways thanks so much for 3,000 reads! It means a lot to me that you read this book and actually like it. So thank you.