Chapter 1 "Its called acting"

Martina's POV

"Leon i dont think i should keep doing this, i dont know who to choose and its just playing with my mind"

"Violetta, dont do this, please. You and me are meant to be together and you and i both know it" he said

He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me to his chest

"Annd CUT, good job you two" the director announced.

"You were great Jorge"

"Like always then" he said smirking

"I cant believe how egotistical you are sometimes!"

This only made his smirk grow larger

"But thats why you love me" this made us both laugh for a while

"JORGIE BABY" Stephies shrill voice booms through the air as she saunters over to us

She wraps his arms around his neck and attacks his mouth. I turn away, feeling as though im not supposed to be witnessing their private moment.

When she finally pulls away she looks at me.

"Martina...hey.. i didnt see you standing there" she says acting like she didnt see me

'Course you didnt' i thought

I pull on a fake smile and start talking to her.

"No no its fine, i was about to go anyway. Bye Jorge"

I start to walk away as i hear Stephies voice in the background

"Jorgiiieeeee lets gooo"

I roll my eyes and then hear my phone ringing. Its Peter

"Hey my love, when are you coming to pick me up?"

"About that...Tini i cant. I have a meeting and its a very important client"

"Peter!! You promised! This is like-"

He cuts me off

"I know i know, im sorry just go with Lodovica or Mercedes. I have to go bye"

And he hangs up

"Ugh great, i just hope Lodo is still here" i say to myself while putting my phone in my bag.

I go around looking for Lodo but i cant find her amywhere so i go into the parking and see her going to her car.

"LODO, LODOVICA WAIT UP"

She turns around and stops walking and waves. I wave back and as i get to her we say hi and then hug.

"Hey..erm.. please can you give me a ride home, i have no one to go with"

"Yeah sure, anytime. But wait wasnt Peter meant to pick you up?"

"Ill explaim everything in the car"

"Ok"

We get in the car and Lodo starts to drive.

Lodovica's POV

"Tini are you going to tell me then? Im starting to get worried"

"Oh yh sorry. Basically Peter couldnt pick me up..AGAIN because he had some meeting. I mean i love him but it feels like he doesnt want to make this relationship work. Hes not the same Peter i met a few months ago."

"Oh Tini dont worry. Im sure he loves you too. Its just probably his new job, lots of work and stuff. How about we got to the mall and buy some cute outfits?"

"Sure why not, thanks Lodo"

"No problem, thats what friends are for" i said while giving Tini a reassuring smile

"Anyway hows you and Jorge?"

"What do you mean?"

"I see the chemistry you have on set, you two would make a great couple"

"Its called acting Lodo. Me and Jorge are just good friends. Plus hes dating Stephie and im dating Peter"

*time skip*

Martina's POV

Me and Lodo have been shopping for a few hours now, we each got a couple of outfits and then went inside a jewllery shop.

"Oh my gosh, Lodo look at this watch, it would be perfect for Peter, what do you think?"

"Im sure hed love it, and its on sale"

"Come on lets buy it"

We bought the watch and then headed to my house.

"Thanks Lodo, i dont know what id do without you" i said whilst getting out of her car.

"No problem remember you can always count on me" she said winking

"Thanks again, bye"

I closed the door of her car and then she waved and drove off