Chapter 16 The break up

Martina's POV

I stood there in the car park hoping Jorge would come back any minute now. I waited and waited and he didnt come so i went inside and decided to wait for him there. I called him about 10 times but the his voicemail came on everytime. I didnt know what to do, I dont know why i rejected him. I just made everything so complicated. Just then i remembered that i still had to tell Alonso everything. I rang him and i asked him to meet me at the park in 20 minutes. I locked the door and started walking to the park. 15 minutes later i was sat on the bench thinking how i should tell Alonso everything. Then i realised that Alonso was coming. I was so nervous i didnt know how he would deal with it since he really liked me. I had butterflies in my stomach. Come on Martina you have to tell him the truth.

"Hey Martina, why did you want to meet up now, i thought you have lines to practice" Alonso said confused

"I i i have to tell you something"

"Ok you can tell me anything"

"I lied to you Jorge didnt slip we got into a water fight and then we both fell and he landed on me and we almost kissed. And i dont have any new lines to learn. And after you went me and Jorge went inside and we kissed." i said with a guilty face

"W what? You and Jorge kissed?"

"...yes"

"I know i should be mad at you, but i cant i really like you Martina and maybe i asked you out a bit too fast, im ready to forgive you"

"What? Alonso you dont understand, I really like Jorge, if you didnt come to the car park we would have kissed. I really really liked you at the beginning and i thought youd help me get over Jorge but it didnt work because i never lost my feelings for him, I realised that i like him when we kissed, im sorry but we cant be together"

His face was blank. He was speechless.

"I i dont know what to say, er erm we shouldnt be friends"

He got up and started walking away. I understood why he said that but i was hoping we could stay friends but i guess not. I said sorry once again and went home hoping Jorge would be back by now.

I walked home and saw Jorges car on the car park. He was back !!!!! I quickly ran into the apartment.

I opened the door and i couldnt help but hug him as tight as i could.

"Jorge im so sorry for what i said earlier. That kiss made me realise that i really like you. I started liking you a few days before me and Peter broke up and i havnt stoped liking you since then. Im really sorry that i said i love Alonso i only said that because i wanted to forget about you but i cant. And i told Alonso the truth and i broke up with him"

Through all that i didnt let go of him i just kept speaking and speaking and when i finished he let go of me and looked me in the eyes.

"You broke up with Alonso...for me?"

"Yes, I really like you Jorge"

"Since we both like eachother so much...do you want to be my girlfriend?" he said scratching the back of his neck. He always does that when hes nervous

"Of course i do" i said while throwing myself onto him and kissing his cheek

We stood there hugging for a long time and when we let go we decided to make dinner together. After we watched tv and just talked about things. We were also thinking of how to tell the others that we are dating. We decided to tell everyone on set tomorrow morning. By the time we did everything it was getting late and each of us was getting ready to go to bed.

"Goodnight my love" Jorge said

"Goodnight" he kissed me on the cheek and each of us went to our rooms.

Jorge's POV

I cant believe this is actually happening. Im dating Martina like i wanted to. She really means a lot to me and im gonna make sure that nothing or no one can break us apart.