Chapter 19 "You have to trust me"

Martina's POV

"Jorge i would have explained everything when i got home. This is Franco we have been best friends since we were little kids, our mothers were really close and 4 years ago Franco went to New York and now he came back for a while so i couldnt wait to see him and i came to the airport to pick him up"

I could see Jorge was embarassed for assuming i was cheating on him. He had to trust me though.

"O oh im sorry Tini"

"We ll talk about it when i get home, now since you are here we might aswell all go back with you"

"Erm actually, Tini before you said you were coming i had all ready arranged for my parents to come and pick me up they should be here soon so i guess ill see you later" Franco said

"Oh ok i hope we can meet up though, remember to call me" i told him

"Yh yh i know"

"Erm Franco im really sorry for my behaviour, i hope we can start over, m Jorge" he said putting his hand out to shake Franco's

They shook hands and we said bye as Franco walked over to his parents who had just arrived.

Me and Jorge went to the car and he started driving.

"Jorge did you follow me beacause you thought i was cheating on you?"

"Erm psh n no....ok i did im sorry Tini but i didnt want to go through the same stuff as i did with Stephie"

"Jorge i would never cheat on you, you dont have to get jealous you can always talk to me if you think something is wrong. If we are to make this relationship work you have to trust me"

"I know Tini im sorry i wont do it again i promise"

"I believe you now lets just forget about this and enjoy the rest of the day"

"Ok and thank you for forgiving my stupid behaviour"

We spent the rest of the day doing different things, we went to the park visited Lodovica and then Ruggero and finally we went out for dinner.

Sorry for the short chapter. Me and my friend Maria who is helping me write this book are both going back to school on Thursday so we wont update as much but we will try to update once everyday and twice on the weekend. We really hope you are enjoying this book so far and we would like to thank you for all the sweet comments and all the votes. It really means a lot to us. Thanks again.

~Paulina