Chapter 26 Threats

Martina's POV

*Time skip*

Its been a week since we ve been here in Seville and its absolutely AMAZING!! We ve been to soo many places now, with the whole Violetta crew and by ourselves. Today me and Jorge were going out for some more sight seeing and i couldnt wait because so far its mainly been me and the girls and Jorge and the guys. Today we could finally spend some time together.

*knock knock*

"Come in" i said putting my shoes on knowing it was Jorge

"Hey Tini are you ready to go" he asked

"Yeah just let me put my other shoe on"

"Ok"

I put my shoe on grabbed my bag and me and Jorge walked out.

"Soo where are we going to go first"

"Plaza de Espana"

"Really?!?"

"Yh dont you want to go there?"

"Noo i do!! none of us have been there yet, thank you sooo much Jorge" i said whilst hugging him

"No problem now lets go"

He put his hand out and i held it tight.

After 40 min we finally got there. It was so amazing, so beautiful i just couldnt believe that i was here.

"Its... its just so amazing Jorge thank you so much for taking me here"

"No problem Tini"

*time skip*

After a few hours of looking around and just going to different places we went inside a cafe and Jorge went to order the smoothies.

Jorge's POV

Ive had such an amazing day with Tini today. We ve been to so many places and we have so many pictures together, im glad we are together.

I was standing in line to get the drinks then i heard my phone buzz. I took it out and started reading my message

"Come back to me or something bad will happen to your girlfriend"

I instantly knew it was Stephie. Shes crazy! Shea obssessed with me when shes the one that cheated on me

"Leave me alone. Your crazy. Dont you dare come near Martina" i wrote

I quickly put my phone away and got the drinks and started walking to our table. I was worried though, i knew what Stephie was capable of, but she didnt know that we were in Seville so she couldnt hurt Martina. I had to take my mind off this and not worry. But then i had to watch over Tini now i cant let amything happen to her.