Chapter 31 Confessions

Jorge's POV

I went to get Tini's towel like she asked me too when i heard shouting and splashing in the water. I turned around to see Martina going under the water. I got up and started sprinting over to get her out.

"MARTINA, TINI" i shouted

I ran into the water to see that she was uncontious. I picked her up and quickly bought out of the water and placed her on the sand.

"Martina, Martina can you hear me"

She wasnt waking up. The water mustve got into the lungs. Without thinking anything through i did mouth to mouth. I blew air into her mouth three times and she still wasnt waking up.

I did it one more time and she suddenly started coughing and spitting water out of her mouth.

"Tini, your alive" i said hugging her tight.

"J-jorge what happened"

"I dont know i went to get your towel and i suddenly saw you drowning"

"Jorge something was pulling me down. I felt hands on my legs and then before i blacked out i saw a body swimming away"

"STEPHIE!, I TOLD HER TO STAY AWAY"

"This is all my fault Tini, im so sorry" i said looking into her eyes

"Jorge what are you talking about, what has Stephie got to do with what happened?"

"Listen, the reason why ive been so protective over you is because i started getting threats from Stephie saying that if i dont go back to her something will happen to you. I started getting them whilst we were in Seville and i told myself i couldnt leave you. Tini im sorry, i should have told you and now this is all my fault, im sorry Martina" i said throwing my head into my hands. This was all my fault. I didnt protect her and now she almost drowned

I had my head in my hands and suddenly Tini threw her arms around me. I put my arms around her waist and held her tight.

"Jorge this isnt your fault" was all she said

After a while Tini was feeling better and we went home. I insisted that we should go to the doctor to get her checked up but she refused.

*time skip*

Martina's POV

Me and Jorge walked into our apartment and put all our things down. I went and layed on the couch while Jorge went to make me a cup of tea. After i woke up at the beach spitting out water i couldnt remember what happened but after Jorge told me that he saw me drowning i remembered the hands i felt that were pulling me down and the body swimming away. I kept on having flashbacks to that moment and i couldnt forget about it. Im glad Jorge was there with me, he saved me and he tried his best to protect me. I understand why he didnt want to tell me about the messages.

After a few minutes Jorge came with my tea and sat next to me. I put my arms around him.

"I love you Jorge"

"I love you too Tini"

I looked him in the eyes and leaned in. Soon our lips connected and we shared a long passionate kiss.

Stephie's POV

I told Jorge not to mess with me. If he was smart he wouldve came back. Since he didnt i decided go put a tracker on his jacket. I followed him and that ugly 'girlfriend' of his. I followed them on the beach in the disguise of a surfer and when i saw Jorge get out of the water i decided to make my plan work and get rid of Martina. I started pulling her down under the water and when i saw Jorge running to her i quickly swam away.