Chapter 5 Sleepever

*Time skip*

Candelaria's POV

*Inside Lodo's car*

"Guys we are gonna have soo much fun tonight!!"

All the girls just started shreiking and getting so excited

"Ive prepared different things for us to do first we re gonna leave our stuff and then go and get some dinner ive booked us places at that restaurant 'El Camino' then by the time we finish eating it will be about 7 so we ll get changed into our pjs and put some face masks on and chill out and watch a movie, what do you guys think?"

"It'll be absoloutley amazing Cande thanks for preparing all this" Tini said with an eager and excited voice

We got to my place and the girls un packed their stuff. After we all went to get ready for dinner. We did our make up and put some cute outfits on.

"Ok everyone lets go"

After about 30 min we got to the restaurant and ordered the food we wanted. During the meal we had a normal girls talk. It was around 6:50 and we were on our way home. I noticed that Tini kept looking at her phone so i asked if she was ok.

"Um yeah im fine its just that yesterday Jorge called me to see if i wanted to practice the new lines we got from the director so i invited him to my house and Peter was out with his friends so he didnt know and Jorge picked the date scene and we were about to kiss and then Peter saw and he thought i was cheating on him with Jorge and he got really vexed and hes ignored me ever since"

"Tini but i thought u wanted to for-"

"I know I know Lodo"

Me and Mechi were starting to get confused about what Lodo and Tini were talking about

"Tini whats Lodo talking about??"

"Mechi its seriously nothing and this night isnt about me, we re supposed to be having fun not talking about boy problems" Tini said trying to change the subject

"Martina are you sure you want to leave it? You know you can always talk to us and tell us any of your problems"

"I know Cande and thank you but i just want to forget about it and move on. I want to enjoy this night and not think about Peter or Jorge"

We all agreed and moved on with the night we did all the things we planned to do, take loaddss of pictures ofcourse, watch movies and just chill out.

After watching our third movie we decided to go to bed. To be honest we didnt even realise we all fell asleep so quick