Chapter 30 Drowning

Martina's POV

Today was the day that me and Jorge were heading out to the beach to hang out.

I had picked out a white bikini so I just put some high waisted shorts on and a blue crop top.

"Tini hurry up I wanna get there, y'know, THIS year!" Jorge shouted from behind the door

I grabbed my bag that had my towel and sunblock in and left the room

"I'm here, I'm here." I said as we made our way to the parking lot, hand in hand.

Me and Jorge were heading to the car when a familiar annoying sound "JOOORGGIIIEEE!!!"

Stephie came hurdling into Jorge as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

My anger flared as I watched the scene in front of me.

"GET OFF ME!" Jorge shouted as he pushed her onto the hard concrete ground.

Her shrill scream of pain filled the air.

I couldn't help the smirk that plastered onto my face.

'That's what she gets when she tries to touch my man' I thought to myself.

"Stephie what the hell are you doing here!? I thought I made it clear that I didn't want you anywhere near me or Martina ever again!" Jorge sneered at her

"Oh so your still with THAT thing over there!?!" She said, looking at me in disgust

That.was.the.last.straw

"Okay you listen here, I've had enough of you! You have no right to come up to ME and MY boyfriend and insult us! Don't make me have to bring the law in this! Just LEAVE US ALONE!" I blew up in her face

"You watch your back Martina, because you never know what the future could bring." She said menacingly

And with a single threatening glance at Jorge  she walked away from us, leaving us in a silence, standing in a parking lot

"What was all that about?" I asked Jorge

"I-I don't know." He said, not meeting my gaze

"Okay...let's just forget that happened and let's try to enjoy the rest of the day." I suggested once were inside the car

The drive there consisted of me singing along to the songs on the radio. I tried my best to try and forget what stephie said. I cannot let that spiteful witch get into my head.

We were at the beach in no time and I hurriedly made my way out of the car and onto the warm sand.

"Woah, slow down there Tini" Jorge said from behind me

In no time, I felt strong arms wrap themselves around my waist. I couldn't help the surprised squeal I let out.

From the chuckles behind me, I could tell it was Jorge.

"Joorge! Let me down" I whined

He put me down and we began to walk along the beach with our hand interwind

I breathed a sigh of content. My life was absolutely perfect at this point. I was with the man I loved and there nothing anyone could do to change that.

We were walking in a comfortable silence when I suddenly had a feeling that something or someone was watching my every move.

I looked around and saw that the beach was just as empty as it was when we got here so I just brushed off the feeling.

"Hey do you wanna go for a swim?" I asked Jorge, trying to distract myself.

"Hell yes" a moment later he took his top off and was already in the water

I stripped my shorts and top off and ran for the water, squealing a bit when my skin cam in contact with the cool water.

Jorge wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you" he said, looking directly into my eyes

"I love you too" I said as I gave him another kiss.

Me and Jorge just chilled in the sea for at least three hours, just having fun.

"Hey Jorge, could you please get me my towel from my bag?" I asked him, pouting for effect

"Okay, but only because I love you" he said, giving me a peck

I watched him walk out of the sea and stared at the defined muscles in his back.

'I sure do have a hot boyfriend' I thought to myself.

Just then, I felt I sharp tug on my ankle and before I knew it, I was underwater.

I was surrounded by water, with an incredible pressure choking my lungs, that were screaming for air. I moved my arms frantically...somehow hoping someone would come and rescue me, but it was no use, I kept going under. Deeper and deeper. Something was pulling me with such force I tried to look but all the colour was fading.

I started seeing black dots everywhere and before I knew it, I was covered in darkness.

Just before I completely blacked, I saw another body; a person, swimming away.