Chapter 14 So close

Martina's POV

It was a saturday and we had a day off at the set today so that was why I was still under my covers at 1pm.

When I finally decided to get up I looked around and saw that Jorge wasn't there.

Then I thought about where he might be and who was with him. Then I thought about him being with a girl and for some reason that thought made me feel weird things like a cross between anger and...jealously.

But why would I be jealous of Jorge with another girl? I have a boyfriend!!

Just then I heard the sound of water splashing against a surface outside. I looked out of the window and saw Jorge in the open car park, washing his car. Shirtless. Damn his body was soo hot

I grab some shoes and make my way outside over to him

"And what exactly are you doing Jorge?" I ask him

He looks up at the sound of my voice "..I'm obviously cleaning my car. "

I roll my eyes "yeah well duh! I mean why are you cleaning it if you can pay someone to do it for you?"

"The answer is simple. I don't trust other people with my baby" he said stretching his arms around the car

I guess I could understand him since he did have a really nice range rover

"Well can I help?" I asked, smiling

"Yeah if you want, grab a sponge from the bucket"

And then I realised that I'm standing very close to a very shirtless and wet and hot Jorge.

My cheeks flamed up in an instant. He honestly had a perfect body. Every muscle was perfectly sculptured. Just perfect.

I broke out of my moment and began cleaning his car when all of a sudden a felt a soapy wetness on my cheek.

I looked up to see Jorge with a sheepish grin on his face

"You did not just do that" I say, playfully glaring at him

"I think I did"

"Oh, It's SO on" I said as I poured my bucket of water onto him

"Your dead!" He shouted

The second I heard that I sprinted as fast as I could to get away from him

He chased very close behind me and I knew that soon it would all be over and he would catch up with me.

Through all this we were both laughing hysterically and my laughter slowed me down enough for him to engulf me into his arms.

I ended up on the floor with him on top of me with both of his arms on either side of my face.

My heavy breathing turned ragged as I stared into his beautiful green eyes.

My arms wrapped around his neck before I could stop myself and my hand gently stroked the soft brown hair at the nape of his neck.

His face inched closer and closer to mine in an achingly slow pace. It was like a magnetic pull and I suddenly had the urge to feel the familiar tingles that I feel whenever his lips are pressed against mine on set.

I closed my eyes and waited.

I felt his breath fan my face.

So close.

So close.

"Martina what the hell?" A voice said

My eyes automatically opened and before I knew it, the warmth of Jorge's body was no longer with me and I was standing face to face with an angry looking Alonso.