Chapter 24 Seville

*Time skip*

*On the plane*

Martina's POV

"Jorge i cant believe we are actually going to Seville!!"

"I know, we re going to have so much fun"

We were on the plane just talking about how amazing it would be when we finally got there. The weather was meant to be amazing too! I had everything planned out with Lodo,Mechi and Cande. I just couldnt wait to get there.

We were on the plane for 13 hours (i dont know how long it would be from Buenos Aires to Seville but from Madrid to Seville its 13 hours so ill just go with that) and i slept for about 6 hours and the rest i talked with Jorge or i was planning with the girls orrrr just listening to music

It was around 10pm when we finally arrived.

"We re finally here!!!" I said excitedley to Jorge

"Calm down Martina calm down" he said letting out a small laughter

"Im just so excited... i mean we re in Seville!"

"I know i know"

*time skip*

When we got our suitcases and all the other things a mini busbwas waiting for us outside. It had a big Violetta sign on it and all of the crew printed on it. So me as Violetta, Jorge as Leon and so on. Everyone was really excited to start filming and to having our photoshoots too.

After about an hour of driving we finally got to the hotel and when we got out of the bus it was around 11 30. There were soo many fans waiting there for us all screaming our names. I couldnt believe that they actually did that, they are truly amazing. The whole crew signed some autographs and took pictures with the fans and then we all went inside the hotel saying bye to everyone.

All of us went running to our bedrooms. We all had our own rooms so we all went into them to see what they look like.

'Wow this is amazing, the bed is so big and the bathroom...its just wow' i thought to myself

I quickly ran out of my room and found Lodo and Mechi their rooms were great too!

After everyone just hanging around for some time looking at eachothers rooms we all went to bed since the next day we had a photoshoot.

Sorry for the boring chapter, i know it wasnt that interesting to read and sorry for not updating i have lots of after school clubs now and lots of school work. Sorry again