Chapter 11 Drunk

Martina's POV

After filming everything at the studio me amd Jorge went home and had some dinner since it was around 5pm.

*time skip*

Jorge's POV

"Hey Tini im going out with Ruggero, Diego and Samuel so ill be home late"

"Okay have fun" she said with her sweet voice

I was really starting to like Martina now but im afraid to tell her incase i get rejected. I mean we ve been close friends since the right start of violetta and i dont want to ruin that friendship between us so i guess ill just have to stay quiet for now.

I said bye and left to go and meet Diego in his car.

Martina's POV

When Jorge left i felt kind of alone, i didnt have anything to do so i called Lodo and we just talked for around 30 minutes. After i went to shower and then i just sat around waiting for Jorge. After around 3 hours of him being gone he finally came back.

"Jorge finally, i was getting worried"

"Oh hey babe" he said struggling to stay on his feet

"Babe? Jorge your drunk"

"No i am not Martina" he said coming closer to me

He kissed my cheek and put his arm over me

"Now your my girlfriend see i kissed you, hey ive just realised how beautiful my girlfriend is"

Now even though he was drunk i still couldnt help but blush when he said that to me

"Ohhh Jorge we have to get you sorted out. Sit on the couch and wait for me"

He did exactly as i told and i quickly went into the kitchen and got some tablets that are meant to help you.

"Here take this it will help you calm down"

"But i dont want to calm down i want youuuuu"

"Jorge stop your drunk now just take these"

"okay fine but ill do it just for u" he said hitting my nose with his finger.

After about 30 minutes Jorge managed to calm down. After taking the tablets i walked him to bed and just stayed there with him until he was feeling better

"Jorge how are you feeling?"

"Erm better thanks. I erm im sorry about the things i said earlier"

"Its fine i know you didnt mean them you were drunk"

"I mightve been drunk but when i said your beautiful i meant it" he said smiling

As he finished his sentence my face was all ready red i didnt know what to say. We ended up staring into eachothers eyes.

We both leaned into eachother and closed our eyes. He was centimeters away from my lips when i realised that we were just meant to be friends. I opened my eyes amd backed away.

"You should get some rest" i said getting up.

I kissed him on the cheek and turned the light off. As i was walking out i heard him say thank you again. I smiled and went to bed.

Jorge's POV

'Woe what just happened' i thought to myslef.

Me and Martina almost kissed. That had to mean she had feelings for me too. But then again she backed away, maybe she doesnt want to ruin our friendship. She stood up and kissed my cheek with her soft warm lips, even though it was just the cheek it felt so, so i cant even describe it. All i know is that we both wont forget what almost happened today. I had to start to fight for her if i wanted something for then friendship