Chapter 29 Back to Argentina

Jorge's POV

After i calmed down i went to look for Martina. She wasnt in Lodovica's room so i went around the hotel looking for her and after 10 minutes i finally found her and i said sorry. At first she was still a bit upset and angry but i said that it will never happen again and we made up. I was glad we did because i wouldnt want to loose her.

Martina's POV

I had go forgive Jorge. I knew he was truly sorry and i knew that it wouldnt happen again. Today was our last day in Seville and tomorrow we were going back go Buenos Aires. All of us went to record the last scenes and as we came back pretty late we all went to bed ready for our early flight tomorrow.

*time skip*

Martina's POV

We were finally at the airport standing in line to board the plane. Everyone was pretty tired since it was 6am in Seville but we had a long way to get back to Argentina. After everyone got on the plane i sat next to Jorge and soon the plane set off. I lay my head on Jorge's shoulder and soon after fell asleep.

Jorge's POV

Tini fell asleep on my shoulder. She looked so calm when she was asleep. Soon after i fell asleep too, most of us went to sleep anyway we were all tired.

*time skip*

Martina's POV

We finally landed in Buenos Aires airport. I was happy to finally be home. I missed my parents and i couldnt wait to see them.

We got off the plane and collected our suitcases. After everyone went back to their homes. Lodo, Cande and Mechi went back together in one taxi, and i was waiting with Jorge for our taxi to come.

"Jorge how long will the taxi be?" I asked yawning

"About 5 more minutes"

"Ok"

A few minutes later the taxi came and we got it. The man drove us to Jorge's apartment and we got out

We started walking up to the apartment and Jorge opened the door. Me and Jorge had some dinner and then unpacked our suitcases. After we showered and went to bed together.