Chapter 17 Picnic

Jorge's POV

The next day me and Tini woke up did our usual stuff and went on set. When we got there and most people were allready there so we decided to wait till everyone's here so we could tell them that we are dating.

About 10 minutes later everyone was gathered together.

Martina's POV

"Hey guys me and Jorge have something to tell you lot"

"What is it Tini?" Asked Mechi

"Welll me and Jorge are ...dating"

Everyone instantly jumped out their seats and started saying things like

'Finally' or 'its about time you two'

Either way they were happy for us.

It was time to go on set and it was mine Macarenas and Jorge's scene. All three of us got ready.

"Aannnd ACTION" the director said

"Leon w whats going on here? Why are you kissing Gery i thought you loved me" I said whilst tearing up and running out of the cameras sight

"Violetta wait its not what it looked like"

"Gery why did you kiss me, you know Violetta is my girlfriend and now you just made everything go wrong dont talk to me again"

"Leon but i really like you"

"I dont care, i need to find Violetta"

"Aannnd CUT, great scene you three well done, Ruggero Merecedes your up next" the director said

I went up to Jorge after getting a bottle of water

"Good job my love, you were great as always" Jorge said while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, you did good too"

"Do you have any more scenes today?" He asked

"Erm yeah i have one more with Damien and then im done for the day"

(Damien is Alex in Violetta 3)

"Ok ill wait for you and then im taking you somewhere"

"Ooo where"

"Youll see now go or youll be late"

"Ok bye my love"

I kissed his cheek and made my way to the director.

After i finished my last scene for the day me and Jorge were in the car making our way somewhere. I didnt know where we were going so i just had to be patient.

20 minutes later we got out of the car and Jorge made me put a blind fold on

"Jorge is this really necassary"

"Yes Martina, now stop moaning"

"Ok ok"

We walked about 3 minutes and then we stopped.

"Ok you can undo your blind fold now" i heard him say

As i took it off i couldnt believe what i saw.

"Jorge...this this is amazing! I cant believe you did all this for me" i said while running up to him and hugging him.

On the floor there was a blanket layed out and a basket full of delicious food. The view was amazing too. There were flowers growing every where, shimmering water and birds singing. It was just so amazing.

"How did you get all of this ready?"

"Well i got Ruggero to help. He set this up while we were filming and then he came back in time for his scene"

"So thats why he wasnt there this morning with everyone else"

"yh"

"Well this is all amazing, thank you so much for this picnic"

"No problem my love" he said hugging me tight

We started eating and talking. I had a great time! We watched the sun set and sang songs. It was so magical and romantic.

We packed everything up and we went home. Each of us had a shower and got ready to go to bed. After saying goodnight Jorge was now in his bed and i was making my way to my bed too.

I got in and put the duvet over me. After around half an hour i still wasnt asleep. I couldnt sleep for some reason so i decided go to Jorge's room and see if he was asleep.

I slowly opened the door and went to Jorge's bed.

"Jorge are you asleep?" I whispered

"W w what no no" he said

I could tell i woke him up.

"Oh im sorry i didnt mean to wake you up"

"Its ok my love is everything ok?"

"Yh everythings fine, i just cant sleep for some reason"

"How about we just talk then"

"I like that idea"

I got into Jorge's bed and snuggled up next to him. I layed my head on his chest and we just lay there together for a few minutes.

"Im glad i have you Jorge"

"Im glad i have me too" he said laughing

I laughed and playfully slapped his hand.

"You know im only joking Martina, im glad to have you too"

"I know i know"

After that we didnt speak anymore, he put his hand over me and soon after we fell asleep together.