Chapter 40 The tour (part 3)

*Time skip*

Our concert is about to begin, we got here earlier today which gave us time to look around this beautiful town.

"2 min" the director said

We got into our places and wished eachother good luck just like last time

The show began and the fans were cheering and watching our performance.

*Time skip*

"...you will always be always be number 1"

We finished our last song for the night and we thanked all the people and said goodnight. Once again it was amazing.

After the show when we got back to our hotel we started packing once again since tomorrow we were leaving to go back to South America for our next concerts in Chile. I was very excited since on our last tour there the fans were really welcoming and its just such a nice place to visit.

*The next day*

*On the plane*

"Hey we havnt really had a chance to talk to since its been so busy with the concerts and stuff" Jorge said to me

"Yeah your right but that doesnt change anything between us right?"

"Erm i dont know Tini, its not the same anymore-"

"Wait so are you breaking up with me?"

"Off course not im only messing" Jorge said laughing

I slapped his arm and started laughing too

"You really got me scared then, i actually thought that you wanted to break up with me"

"I'd never break up with you my love"

I didnt say anything i just lay me head on Jorge's chest. Its going so well with us being together. Hes a great boyfriend. Hes been supporting me all the way through the Stephie drama and i just love him so much. Before i would have never thought that me and Jorge would go out, but now everythings changed.

"I love you"

"I love you too Tini"

A/N
Hey guys, so as you can see ive been doing a lot of times skips and the next chapter will also have one and it will be the last chapter for this book so i promise to make it interesting and long. Thank you so so much for all the reads so far : )
                                                    ~Paulina