Chapter 35 Questioned

Martina's POV

After Stephie was taken by the police me and Jorge discussed a lot of things and agreed that we wouldnt tell anyone about what happened. I know that Lodo and Mechi and Cande were my close friends but i just had to forget about it and i didnt want them to get worried.

Since we had to go to record scenes today me and Jorge got up early and got ready. In a few days we would be finishing filming the last episodes of Violetta and then it would finish forever. I was kind of sad because i knew that after it finished everyone would go their seperate ways but i just had to stay positive.

"Jorge are you ready its time to go"

"Yup lets go Tini"

We walked out of the apartment and got inside Jorge's car.

Stephie's POV

UGH MARTINA THAT WITCH. Im here because of her. My plan was to get rid of her not to get caught by the police.

"Miss Camarena we have some questions for you"

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING JORGE IS MINE HES MINE NOT HERS"

"Right ok, and what were you doing at Mr Blanco's and Miss Stoessel's apartment at 11:45 am?"

"NOTHING I WENT TO GET JORGE HES MY BOYFRIEND MINE NOT HERS SHES THE CRAZY ONE SHE TOOK HIM FROM ME HES MINE THATS MY APARTMENT"

"Miss Camarena please calm down and answer my question"

"I LIVE THERE I LIVE WITH MY BOYFRIEND JORGIE"

Police officers POV

"Right it looks like we re not going to get much from her, all she talks is about Mr Blanco and how hes hers. In my opinion we should get a psychiatrist to talk to her"

"I DONT NEED A PHSYCHOLOGIST I WANT TO GO BACK TO JORGE"

"Take her out boys and get in contact with the doctor as soon as possible"

*time skip*

Psychiatrist's POV

"Right ok from the beginning then you went to Mr Blanco's house because you live there and Mr Blanco is yours and Miss Stoessel took him from you?"

"YES SHE TOOK HIM JORGE IS MINE MINE I NEED TO GO BACK DONT YOU GET ME"

"Ok ok calm down, and why do you need to go back"

"BECAUSE I LIVE THERE I NEED MY JORGE BACK OR THAT WITCH WILL STEEL HIM FROM ME"

"Mhm i see"

"Okay, im finished with her, you may take her out"

"So doctor have you found anything out?"

"It looks like Miss Camarena is strongly obssessed with Mr Blanco, she sees Miss Stoessel as her enemy and she is willing to do anything to get her to stay away from Mr Blanco. She talks herself into thinking that Mr Blanco is strongly in love with her and that Miss Stoessel is trying to change that. I have had to deal with many of these cases before and im afraid Miss Camarena will have to go to our hospital to get treatment"

"I see, when are you planning on taking her?"

"As soon as possible i suppose"

Martina's POV

The filming was done for the day and we could finally go home. We had 1 more episode to film and then that would be the end of Violetta. This program really changed my life, before i was just a normal girl and now im a role model for my fans. I feel like it is my responsibility from now and i just hope that all this wont end after the show is finished.

"Hey are you ok? I know your a bit upset since the show is almost finished"

"How do you know me so well" i said hugging Jorge

"I just do" he said kissing my forehead

"You dont need to worry about anything, youll still see Lodo and Mechi and Cande and you still have me, i mean we live together"

"Yeah i guess your right, thank you"

"No problem"

Then Jorge received a call and he went to his room to answer while i turned the tv on.

A few minutes later he came back, his face looking pale and plain.

"Jorge is everything ok?"

"Who called"

"Erm it was the police officer, he said that Stephie didnt say anything other than you wanting to steel me and that im hers and they called a psychiatrist and she got put into their hospital and she will receive treatment.

"Wow, i didnt know she was that crazy"

"Yeah well at least we wont have to deal with her anymore" Jorge said

"Ye, im glad that all this drama with her is finally over"