Chapter 39 The tour (part 2)

Martina's POV

The next day we all got up very early and got ready to rehearse. After everyone was downstairs and ready our bus came and took us to the place we would be performing at tomorrow night.

When we finally got there Simon was waiting for us and prepared a warm up. Then we all got used to the stage and we began to practice the whole show.

We ran through it all around 3 times and then Simon said that we would practice once more for the final time before the concert.

After practicing for the final time we went back to the hotel, had some dinner and then the whole cast gathered together and spent a few hours just hanging around with eachother.

*The next day*

Today was our big day, our first concert. After everyone got up and got ready we ate breakfast and then waited for the bus to come and pick us up. We arrived at the stadium and went backstage where all the make up artists were waiting for us.

A few hours had past and everyone was ready. The stadium began to fill up with people and soon it was completley full. There were children with banners and pictures of us. Everyone was getting really excited and then we got the signal that we are to begin in 3 minutes.

Everyone wished eachother good luck and we got into our places. The first song we were going to sing was En Gira.

"Gira el mundo..."

We finished our first song and it was amazing. The people were so happy, cheering for us all"

*time skip*

"I cant believe our first concert is over" Lodo said

"It was absoloutley amazing, the fans are great!!" Said Jorge

"Yeah i agree its such a great oppertunity for us all" i added

Tomorrow we were going to travel to a different place in Madrid and then that would be our last concert here before going to Chile.

Everyone was so excited. A few hours later we all got home and started packing for tomorrow.