Chapter 13 A new relationship

Martina's POV

The day was pretty the same as usual. Me and Jorge got up had breakfast and went to the studio to record new scenes. I couldnt wait till we got home. I just wanted to get ready for my date with Alonso.

"Im going to get ready Jorge"

"Ready for what?" he asked confused

"...my date with Alonso"

"Oh that erm ok"

"How old is that guy anyway?"

"21 why?"

"Oh just wondering and what job does he have?"

"I dont know Jorge why are you asking all these questions?" i said

"Curiosity"

"Ok then"

30 minutes later i was ready and i got a text from Alonso saying he was outside waiting for me.

"Im going byeee"

"Bye" Jorge said

I quickly ran out of the apartment and saw Alonso in his car. I got in and he kissed my hand. Ahhh what a gentleman.

"So where are you taking me?" i asked, my face full of excitment

"Its a surprise" he answered

"Cant you just tell me pleaaseee"

"Nope we re almost there anyway"

5 minutes later Alonso parked the car and we got out the car. We walked from the car park and walked into a restaurant.

"Wow this place looks amazing" i said looking around

"Yeah, its the best restaurant in the town"

"You didnt have to take me here we couldve gone to a cheaper restaurant" i said looking into his big blue brown eyes

"But i wanted to, lets just enjoy this night"

We sat down and ordered our food. While we were wating for the food we just talked about ourselves and got to know eachother a bit better. To be honest we have quite a lot in common. Half way through the meal Alonso wanted to ask me a question.

"Yeah you can ask me anything"

"Erm i know we havent known eachother for a long time but i erm really like you and i was wondering if youd like to be my girlfriend"

"Off course i would" i answered with eager in my voice.

We finished our meal and went back into the car. We got to Jorge's apartment amd k was about to leave when i thought of an idea.

"Hey Alonso would you like to come in for a few minutes, you could meet Jorge"

"Wait isnt Jorge the guy you date and kiss on scene???"

"Erm yes why?"

"Why do you live with him"

"Hes my close friend and he has helped me a lot, do you have a problem with that?"

"Erm no off course not, id love to meet him" Alonso suddnely said changing his tone

We walk up into the apartment and i opened the door, we went into the living room and saw Jorge in his boxers watching tv.

"Hey Ti-ni?"

"Erm Jorge this is Alonso, my boyfriend"

"Nice to meet you" said Alonso

"...yeahh i should probably go and put some trousers on, i wasnt expecting visitors" Jorge said giving me the what-the-hell-is-he-doing-here look

After he quickly went into his room and put some shorts on. He came back and started asking lots of questions again. What was up with that guy today.

"Erm i should get going Martina"

"Yeah let me lead you to the door"

We went to the door and as Alonso was about to leave he leaned into me. I realised that he was about to kiss me. I suddenly remembered Jorge and how we almost kissed that night, all the feelings started coming back for him. I just couldnt kiss Alonso i dont know why. I slowly backed away and said bye. He walked out with a confused face. He probably wanted an explanation but i couldnt tell him that i still like the guy i live with!!

I went back into the living room to see Jorge watching tv again.

"Jorge what was with all those questions again and why were you being so cheeky"

"Sorry i didnt know you wernt allowed to ask questions" he said rolling his eyes

I sat next to him and looked him in the eyes.

"Your jealous arnt you" i said smirking

"Me?!?! jealous?!?!" he said laughing

"Yes you are i can tell"

"Im not jealous Martina"

"Mhhhmmmm"

"Whatever im going to bed" he turning the tv off and going to his bedroom

"Goodnight then" i said

"Goodnight" he said with an annoyed voice